Sign in to follow this  
J.Lee

Physical Beauty

Pucca   

Seriously beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

:rolleyes: this is serious the most annoyin quote ever! What's ugly is ugly...aint no going around it, its like some obese person saying:

"i'm not fat, i'm big boned" ... :mad: yea sure you've got big bones covered with a ton of fat!!!

:rolleyes: ppl sugarcoat the truth...

Bess.   

Originally posted by OG_Girl:

If you are tall and slim , you are beautiful, if you are light skinned just extra bones <--- Somali definition of beauty.

Salam

Ridiculous…as if…so if u r not tall u r not beautiful according to who?…the only thing being tall guarantees is that u can pick up stuff that is on the top shelf …nothing else…. and sometimes u can bball...but not even that is a guarantee... :rolleyes:

^^^ Does that mean you are dwarfette?

If you are exotic, Hot, sizzlin and innocently Sexy..You're beautiful... If you need more info let me know... I may write an essay about the above line...

Cheers

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder – it doesn’t matter even if surgery is involved, as long as the skin isn’t peeling off or green.

J.Lee   

Dhumaashi Pili Pili smile.gif . why did I feel like that comment was directed at me horta?

My definition of physical beauty is myself. (Mansha'allah.)

^ LoL...Do I detect conceit, B?

I have read that physical beauty, more than anything else, has much to do with how symmetrical the facial features are. And I suppose it is true.

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

I am saying YOU are symmetric,
Zu
. As well as
exotic
and
hot
and
sizzling
and
innocently sexy
icon_razz.gif

Oh Yeah..what are u implyin here?..are u sayin am Hot n Sizzlin Farax with nice bidaar and great moustache? :D ..apart from the jokes...explain what u mean symmetrics...

Cheers

* slaps forehead in annoyance*

Zu stop giving aussies a bad name you are making us look slow lol.

Oh back to the topic in question. Like a few others i think Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... a lil cliched but hey seems pretty honest.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

^ LoL...Do I detect conceit,
B
?

I have read that physical beauty, more than anything else, has much to do with how symmetrical the facial features are. And I suppose it is true.

Was having a blonde moment ;)

Zu: Look at Jessica Simpson's face, if you want to know what symmetrical face is. And for you to be sizzling hot, you'd have to loose the hat, and shaati chineska, you'r buttoned up all the way to your collar bone. Man thats geeky, loosen up. :D

Bess.   

Originally posted by Wordette:

Dhumaashi Pili Pili
smile.gif
. why did I feel like that comment was directed at me horta?

My definition of physical beauty is myself. (Mansha'allah.)

Sweetie...the sister of the love of my life...other than myself...I think u r the most gorgeous woman out there... :D

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

quote:Originally posted by Zephyrine:

^ LoL...Do I detect conceit,
B?

Was having a blonde moment
;)

Zu: Look at Jessica Simpson's face, if you want to know what symmetrical face is. And for you to be sizzling hot, you'd have to loose the hat, and shaati chineska, you'r buttoned up all the way to your collar bone. Man thats geeky, loosen up.
:D
Jessica simpson is not what I will call beautiful..com'on!...

Leave my shaati and hat alone :D ...and if that is geekiness..Am hot Geek then! :D

See, for me, Physical beauty is more than just symmetrical face...gestures complete the features...I think the Somalis say "Jinniyo"...witout them you call the person unattractively good looking/beautiful...

:D:D