Sign in to follow this  
J.Lee

Physical Beauty

salams to all... i think to define beauty is a tough thing... 'cause it differs from person to person in relation to what is beautifull and what's not... but there are things we collectively agree that they r beautifll for everything else goes back to the individual... but let's not forget to appreciate Allah's SWA creations and His power.. and let's stop making people feel bad about their looks this might lead to undesireable emotions and actions...we all know extremism is not a good thing... if this world was filled with beautyfull and handsome people only Allah knows how we would have felt then,,, and the opposite "with not so good looking people" so to have bit of both is good keeps one entertained 'cause humans in general we get bored fast being in the same situation over and over again right...

wasalam..

Originally posted by SubZero:

Brown, I will bet you dollars to donuts that she looks nothing remotely to that between the time she wakes up to noon. However, I would love nothing more if my paychecks looked like she looks in that picture. Damn

Quick Question

Why is that every beautiful(above average)ends up with the most ridiculous looking guy?

Wordlessette , oops I mean wordette ; talk is cheap!Dearest wonderful, I do not doubt your taste, and I will respectfully disagree with you on ‘DIS’ one, as you are just dissing Ms Knowles. ïŠ icon_razz.gif;)

Zab Zeero : I am not one to eat donuts and all, but I can assure you that she WONT look like that,or anything remotely close to that; if she ever had THE chance[ What?,it’s a chance for HER,not me!] to wake up next to me. :D

Anyway, about your quick question: I am thinking you are reffering to ms Knowles and Mr Carter?[For the hiphoply challenged, we talking about Jayz & Beyonce].

Well what can one say, the man is as powerful as it gets. Quite frankly women are different creatures all together, they are not as shallow as men, a woman could love and live with any sort of man. Heck, they even fall in love with convicted murderers,hello!!

:D

J.Lee   

Bobby Brown , pocketful of awesome, I'll agree to respectively disagree with you as you've (without evidence) disagreed with my definition. smile.gif

BTW, wordlessette?, warheedheh I'm disappointed, and may I add hurt(?). No, actually I shan't but I'm disappointed. Why? I don't know yet.