Sign in to follow this  
- Femme -

Vent get professional help

...from moi of course. What's wrong with everyone? What happened to the people with exciting posts? The always interesting controversial folks? What even happened to the occassional teasing and fights we looked forward to on slow days? I mean miss those people who would grate on my nerves - please come back.

Why is everyone brain dead? Am I missing something here? If you folks were any more boring, you'd be dead. For real.

Tell me your problem, why your all pathetically silent, and I will try to diagnose you with the help of my ever trusty 'abnormal psychology' texbook.

I'm ready.

^^^ you suck at venting.

Okay, answer me this. Why do faraaxs only hit on Somali girls. They always whisper to each other in Somali:

Faraax1: "she's somali"

Faraax2: "no she's not"

Faraax1: "I'm telling you, she is",

Faraax2: "no, she looks like a bloody thai",

Faraax1: "man, have you ever seen a thai?"

Faraax2: "maybe mongolese, crossbred with Jamaicans and Indians"

Faraax1: "dude, have you ever actually laid eyes on an Indian, or a Jamaican, or a Mongolese for that matter."

Faraax2: "or maybe Russian"

....this goes on for a bit. Until one of them decides that I'm definitely Somali, and ONLY THEN, do they try to hit on me.

I'm not saying I want to be hit on, seriously I really really don't (most of the time icon_razz.gif ), but what is it with Somali guys, are girls only worth hitting on if they're Somali, or do they think I'm easier to get if I'm Somali. Should I be insulted and slap them up their skinny ***, or should I be flattered?

Yeah, that sort of pisses me off sometimes.

Jacpher   

It’s called style and preference. You’d rather get hit from Jamaican or Congolese. Not a bad choice.

Oops, sorry I forget I wasn’t the professional helper here. My bad Dr. Laura.

Originally posted by Femme:

...from moi of course. What's wrong with everyone? What happened to the people with exciting posts? The always interesting controversial folks? What even happened to the occassional teasing and fights we looked forward to on slow days? I mean miss those people who would grate on my nerves - please come back.

Why is everyone brain dead? Am I missing something here? If you folks were any more boring, you'd be dead. For real.

Tell me your problem, why your all pathetically silent, and I will try to diagnose you with the help of my ever trusty 'abnormal psychology' texbook.

I'm ready.

You are a liberal girl who doesn't care about our beautiful traditions. I have seen you many times that despise our mothers as well as their grandamothers, the source of all our great somali traditions.

I really hate the type of girls who change when they set foot in these western countries. You really need to die, sister, because you are no benefit to our society.

And thesedays, I heard that you are arranging a marriage with a Serbian guy, who only wants to gain British legal papers thru you! I thought you were smarter than that, but you prove highly intoxicated with the mentalities of these cultures.

Oh, May Allah deport you back to Somalia, so that the Islamic Courts would prescribe you a daily whips of lashes for "Dhaqan-Celin" grounds, Aameen!

Naden   

^ Haldol-ubaahne, I think you've finally parted with reality. After borrowing Femme's abnormal psyc book, I'm diagnosing ICU-triggered psychosis with paranoid tendencies. Tsk, tsk, tsk. :D

Originally posted by Naden:

^
Haldol-ubaahne
, I think you've finally parted with reality. After borrowing Femme's abnormal psyc book, I'm diagnosing ICU-triggered psychosis with paranoid tendencies. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
:D

I take that as a failed attempt to attract me, but sister, I would encourage you to never give up your good efforts to win my hearts and minds, insha-Allah.

I guess, you feel shame in supporting our religion, but to me, I feel pride in standing for my religion and culture. I hopefully will do something about your case if you take the Hijab and send me your pictures! smile.gif

Originally posted by Naden:

Restraints-ubaahne
, after your failed attempts at Sheh's kidnap and molestation in the....

I think I can help you abaayo, don't worry. I will contact you to solve your problems. But don't share this with Sheherazade, Ok.

smile now!

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

You really need to die, sister, because you are no benefit to our society.

Dude,u are either a retard or some devil is possessing ur wicked mind and in each case,ur evil omen is pathetic and uncalled for.

Originally posted by Femme:

Oh Femme, you're a Godsend! Really showed up in the nick of time because the documentary The Bridge has been giving me few sanguinary ideas as possible remedies.

Anyways, what's my problem you ask? One word. Bashfulness. Very intractable one may I add as well. So, how can you help me?