Sign in to follow this  
Nomen nescio

Living in girl-friend.....

Originally posted by Soomajeeste:

quote:
Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.

Thank you and this thread should end here.

NinBrown   

Hey AJ

Thanks for highliting the problem.....and Iam disapointed how some ppl in this discussion took it so lightly.....as somalis say 'dad kaabadan iyo daad wey ku qaadaan'...so the longer we stay in kufaar lands the more likley we are to become like them...may allah save us from the kafiriin.

For those who seem to have a problem with this thread let me remind you that alaah his almighty had told us stories about the previous nations (caad, Thamood, Asxaab Alkahaf, Qaum Loot...etc) to educate us on where they went wrong and guide us to the right path.

Now I only narrated this story to u all to attract everyone's attention to one of the grave sins we are taking too lightly these days. My main objevtive was to derive inspiration and direction towards forbidding whats Harram and promoting whats Halal at least within our hearts if nothing else prevailed.... sadly though some nomads whom i thought were learned in diin chose to take me out of context and bogg me down with unnecessary comments...

Action, Bro no one took you out of context.

You came in and started talking about a certain person. from what i read from your post, it seemed like you were shocked at the young sister flying all the way from atl to the dude's place.

you came across as tho, you were finding this behavior quite odd(the girls).

most nomads in here, mentioned teh fact that there many moral issues that have been commited against somalis by somalis for somalis. yes this issue is big, but you should worry about your own deeds, talk to the brotha and tell him how wrong it is.

I found it quite hypocritical that you had to post this 'freind' of yours' business on the net.

call me crazy but i think its backbiting(call it e-backbiting)*[think quick, morals]*, either that or you just wanted to trash a girl.[i still think this is about the girl living in with the boy, as opposed to the boy inviting her] again; morals.

eitherways, if you wanted to talk about kids co-habitating in america, you could have posted this in islam section. likewise if it wasnt about the girl, you shouldnt have posted it on the women's section. eitherways, allah ya waclam what your intentions were/are.

As for N.Brown: Why dont you talk about the other influences this kufaar state is bringing us?

pick one.

[-...please mind your words..-]

[ January 24, 2005, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: JamaaL-11 ]

You wanna take this outside? *lol*

J11, bro: thanks for reminding me. i never knew the word 'Sh!t was so harsh. Now can i rephrase my Q to Nino in a nicer way?

shyhem   

I guess there is a reason why they call today "the most deppressing day of the year".Deppression is the only think that can led a man to make sense out of nonsense.

Now where is my remote control,i think i'm better off watching ESPN than participating in this miserable discussion.

Originally posted by *Chauvinist*:

Bisharo!

its not a cat fight, its gonna be an arm wrestle.

well judging by the looks of your paasto sized legs and digir sized brains you seem to be as threatening as a newborn baby with down syndrome who is doped up in morphine and wielding a plastic rattler... :D:D

I was just about to post a lil defence of AJ who I thought was treated unfairly but now the whole thread has disintegrated into complete nonsence with threats of virtual arm wrestles :rolleyes: So I guess I will leave the guys to their business.