Sign in to follow this  
Nomen nescio

Living in girl-friend.....

this neighbor of mine met a girl in Paltalk few weeks ago, he liked her and she probably liked him too, one day he told me he was going to fly her in and live with him, ofcourse i didnt believe a girl would fly across the country to live in with someone she met online......

well to my utter disbelief and astonishment homegirl flew all the way from Atlanta to Wisconsin and moved in with him and his brother.... !!!!

the shocking part of this story is the fact that he is 20 years old and she is only 19 years old.... !!!

I met her last week and damn.. she was acting like she was in her parents house...... no embarrassment what so ever!!

this is the most immoral shit i have seen since last year when i ran into a married women making out with a hip-hopper at least 8 years her junior...

what the hell are we coming to!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Pacifist   

AJ

I will tell you what the H%$ we are coming to???

You still wanna know??????

Oky well lets just say

Day of Judgement is near!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be aware AJ dude am telling ya :D

Hey live the Kiddos alone they are just trying to experience life. Or lets just say they are test driving the goods. :D

Am sorry Mr Jackson, but that aint none of your bizwax.

You have no bid'neth talking about other ppls bid'neth.

Why dont you worry about yourself. if you ask me you are jealous.

Hasna...

I guess what they're doing now is more like over-hauling than test driving lol...

Originally posted by *Chauvinist*:

Am sorry Mr Jackson, but that aint none of your bizwax.

You have no bid'neth talking about other ppls bid'neth.

Why dont you worry about yourself. if you ask me you are jealous.

Well as far as i know i didnt mention any names so aint no body knows who i am talking about...

and i have put this topic up for discussion only to raise awareness of the current moral corruption of some of the mali communities here in the US..

as for the jelousy shit you talked about.... well.. that shit is only real to someone with low standards like yourself saxib...

Mr Jackson.

Point taken well. You brought the topic for discussion. so quetsion is: what will you gain?

You cant call the police on her azz.

Shes 19, full grown adult woman,if you ask me.

Aint sheet you can do dentist!

Whats morality by another name?

Now, besides putting ur nose in other ppls bizness, you added assumption to it.

You are backbiting ppl online. and you have the nerve to talk to me about morals?

plus all i said is, it aint none of your bizness, what they do. just worry about urself and your deeds!.

As if...

Now, besides putting ur nose in other ppls bizness, you added assumption to it.

You are backbiting ppl online. and you have the nerve to talk to me about morals?

well.. you asked me to define morality for you... and i dont think i backbit you at all..

Originally posted by Section6er:

Jackson has just been Karl Maloned
:D:D:D:D

Exactly.. his attmpt to intimidate me is as old as Karl Malone.. lol

ok.

i will leave you alone. go on and talk about ppl while they cant defend themselves.

LOL@the malone joke. Besides you strike me more like the worm Denis himself. ;)

You're morally outraged because a young couple are living together? When Somalis' have been busy lying, cheating and murdering each other for decades? Yeah, shocking indeed. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Velvet Revolution:

You're morally outraged because a young couple are living together? When Somalis' have been busy lying, cheating and murdering each other for decades? Yeah, shocking indeed. :rolleyes:

well its shocking to me because i havent witnessed the murdering of the civil war.. never the less i believe that is as sinful as fornication.....

I knew i liked you for a reason@Velvet!

Can you tell mr jackson here, what i meant by when i said, 'whats morality by another name'?

much apprecieted.

Mr Jackson: I have not seen the murders.also,but i know better

its the year 2005

Section6er, is that your solution to everything?

Male Chauvinist, you are right, it isn't Mr. Jackson's business to be overly concerned with the young couple's lives, but nevertheless, mr. jackson raised awareness and thats probably why he used the couple as an example inorder to bring it to everyone's attention.

YOu were out of line when you accused him of being jealous,male chauvinist because that isn't the case.(atleast it doesn't seem to me that he is jealous of the fact that the young boy met her first, instead of mr. jackson...hahahahaha j/k)

Mr. Jackson on the other hand, went out of line when he stated "I met her last week and damn.. she was acting like she was in her parents house...... no embarrassment what so ever!! "

Mr. Jackson, you have no right to expect anything from anybody, including the girl. She doesn't have to feel guilty or embarrassment, because you think she should. Maybe she is happy, thats why she isn't feeling guilty, did that ever occur to you Mr?

Why is it that you only got hot and bothered by the girl's behaviour, why weren't you bothered by the boy's behaviour when you visited them?

Is it because the girl moved out of her way to be with him, that makes the boy a saint? Is that so?

I really can't wait for you to rationalize...(oopz, give out an excuse on behalf of the boy) [/i]