Sign in to follow this  
Nomen nescio

Living in girl-friend.....

'whats morality by another name'?

Fornication? Um...sorry. Bad joke. Each to his own is my motto personally.

AJ,

Fair enuf. However, your stance is a little too judgemental. For one, they might not be having sex and for another his brother also lives with them, right? Granted two boys and a girl are a little iffy, but only God knows. Finally, who gives a shite either way?

LG:

Why is it that you only got hot and bothered by the girl's behaviour, why weren't you bothered by the boy's behaviour when you visited them?

The trusted double standards.

typos are known to occur once or twice, in a sentence.

In your case, it keeps re-occuring, dont turn a blind eye, I think the male Chauvinist character suits you alot better than the Chauvinist character you hold dearly.(if u don't like it, deal with it)

i am sorry to disappiont you lazzie but i am not going to defend the young boy's actions, i guess he is as sinful as she is, perhaps more sinful for lureing her into moving with him,,

Mr. Jackson, you have no right to expect anything from anybody, including the girl. She doesn't have to feel guilty or embarrassment, because you think she should. Maybe she is happy, thats why she isn't feeling guilty, did that ever occur to you Mr?

Well i guess i am a well natured man and i expect ppl to be so unless they act otherwise.. this little girl did really look innocent enough believe she is not cabable of such thing.. so i dont think i went out of line by assuming she is a nice girl!!!

Fair enuf. However, your stance is a little too judgemental. For one, they might not be having sex and for another his brother also lives with them, right? Granted two boys and a girl are a little iffy, but only God knows. Finally, who gives a shite either way?

You could be right, who knows, maybe he paid for her plane tickets just so they could play hide and seek when they are home alone!!!

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

quote:its the year 2005

Section6er, is that your solution to everything?

[/i]
Does Time stand still?

Now if you answer NO! Then you should apply that to the social time clock. It also does not stand still. Over time it changes then changes and then it bakclashes against all the changes. Which forces it to returns to its original form. Thats just the way it is. Whether you like it or not, SH!T changes

^^^ maybe this is a slightly altered Masaafah where young men back home used to run away with girls they fell in love with and marry her somewhere 3 days away from where her father resides (probably out of his jurisdiction)....

so if you ask me.. i gon tell you it may be different times but this sho smells like the same ol " hit that booty" shit..

bilan   

AJ are not you assuming too much? how do you know what they do,plus you heard the story from boy's point of view,maybe he did not meet her online and he lied to you or maybe she rejected him and he is mad at her, or maybe he is telling the truth, the point is you can not be sure. to accuse some one that they committed the act of zina, you need to have four grown up, trust worthy witnesses who saw the actual act taking place.

^^^ I know he met her online cuz he was using my PC they first ran into each other..... and i didnt accuse her of zinna.. i said they just might be playing hide and seek,,, but i am sure that word is floating around for some reason...