Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

(Hargeysa) Laba haween ah oo Nin habeen wada Aroosay

Saalixa   

As i said before in my old post in the women section:

i was told from somalia who this three-some

are i can tell you surely the girls were not forced...or no arranged marriage was in the process.

Instead it was totally the oppisite. A normal marriage with one girl then things went wrong and not as planned and then 2nd wife came into the issue proposing herslef and not the Man seeking her. So you cannot blame the man in this issue instead it is them ladies who feel in love with the same man unfortunately and so he could not choose one in the end and saw it inhumane to pick and choose.

But anyhow if you read the story you can see they are happily married and are happy with their status so why not let them be!

Saalixa   

Absolutely disgusting!

Rahima

i think you are totally rude yourself! i think you should take back your disgusting comments because these girls or man who got married surely dont care and are happy. You dont know their story so who are you in a position to give such remarkS?

This was a decision they all made as mature adults and no abuse nor force was involved. THey all decided as individuils in the west about their mariage and obviously thought this suits them and were not provoked so you can take back what you said because they are happy and dont care if you are not!

Originally posted by Zafir:

The flip side of this story could be, the women are lesbians and he is gay. It’s possible, it could happen folks. Or perhaps he isn’t even gay; he is simply wants to be the third wheel in their love life (third world, lack of equipment may be). I really don’t know, am just thinking out loud.

yuck! after reading that the regular story doesn't sound too gross.

Salaan...

Meeshaa 'threesome' ka keenteen ayaan la yaabanahay, perhaps it has to do with living in Galbeedka.

Teeda kalena laba xaas la guursado hada ma ugu horeyso, xataa isku mar in la isla guursado inay hada ugu horeyso ma moodi. Soomaalida arintaan mid ka daran caado u ah, taas oo ah isdumaalida. Your very sister-in-law waa dumaashi, oo ereyga dumaal kasoo jeedo.

'Threesome' Islaamka kuma jiro. Wives may live under same house, but different qol or rooms. Wax la yiraahdo dhaqan Soomaali ma'aha spending couple hours with one wife, and then going to next. Ashaxxumo waaye waxaas, nothing to do with dhaqankeena suubban.

Nephissa   

MMA, waxaa anshax xumo ah, ninkaa meesha labada gabdhood masaakiinta oo baahida u geeysay in hal habeen hal nin loo wada guuriyo meesha la soo istaagay. Anshax xumo waxaa leh Dhaqan Somali. Yaahuu.

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Meeshaa 'threesome' ka keenteen ayaan la yaabanahay, perhaps it has to do with living in Galbeedka.

Walee waa yaab iyo amakaag! I wonder, have our hearts sunk down so low and our inner selves so diseased and polluted to the extent where seeing such filthy and corrupted comment as this: "The flip side of this story could be, the women are lesbians and he is gay. It’s possible, it could happen folks. Or perhaps he isn’t even gay; he is simply wants to be the third wheel in their love life (third world, lack of equipment may be). I really don’t know, am just thinking out loud." has almost become normal? Wal ciyaadu bilaah.

Of the indicators of spiritual bankruptcy, I once heard, is when people become so heedless and neglectful of the spread of munkar and immorality. La xawala walaa quwata ilaa billah.

And yet, we have the audacity to speak against and critique a man who is exercising his God given right; a matter that should be of no concern to us whatsoever. How Ironic. Aduunku xaguu u socdaa tolow.

I will give the tall man some props, he has guts and since everything was done legally I wish them what I would any other couple, a happy life isha Allah..

Intel   

^^ ameeen

sadexdii isku waara ee kala hela ubad khayr qaba allah haka dhigo.

Zu sxb, me love Rahima and she loves me back.. ee jooji dira dirada nooh :D

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Salaan...

Teeda kalena laba xaas la guursado hada ma ugu horeyso, xataa isku mar in la isla guursado inay hada ugu horeyso ma moodi. Soomaalida arintaan mid ka daran caado u ah, taas oo ah isdumaalida. Your very sister-in-law waa
dumaashi
, oo ereyga dumaal kasoo jeedo.

'Threesome' Islaamka kuma jiro. Wives may live under same house, but different qol or rooms. Wax la yiraahdo dhaqan Soomaali ma'aha spending couple hours with one wife, and then going to next. Ashaxxumo waaye waxaas, nothing to do with dhaqankeena suubban.

Yeah but still some claim, we are not "of the same culture"..hadii sidaas lagu dhaho, maxaad oran doonta"..

waleeeee waa yaab...This is just disgustinggggggg

Rahima   

Rahima

i think you are totally rude yourself! i think you should take back your disgusting comments because these girls or man who got married surely dont care and are happy. You dont know their story so who are you in a position to give such remarkS?

This was a decision they all made as mature adults and no abuse nor force was involved. THey all decided as individuils in the west about their mariage and obviously thought this suits them and were not provoked so you can take back what you said because they are happy and dont care if you are not!

Girlfriend, like all that above you’ve ranted, what I expressed was an opinion.

I think of myself as a member of a forum who has every right to express her opinion, what however, is more poignant it seems is who the bloody hell do you think you are ;) - I think you should take back your disgusting comments she retorts :D . Cajiib, just disagree and be on your merry way. Unless you can find it that I’ve broken some rule and more importantly can edit my post, you really have no place making demands ;) . Also, I don’t believe that you are in a position to be taking the moral ground as far as right and wrong is concerned-ponder it!

All that said, sincerely, in no way am I trying to be rude, just elucidating a few points.

Good day smile.gif .

Zu sxb, me love Rahima and she loves me back.. ee jooji dira dirada nooh

Very lucky Rokko, you have just saved yourself.

It’s interesting how all the men admire this faarax, interesting but not surprising. I still think it’s disgusting and I doubt sane women would willingly engage in such a union- not possible.

^^^^wat's exactly so digusting other than the fact is being blasted on the net (I found dat unnecessary and not newsworthy).

It is union of three willing people who are in no breaking any civil or religious laws. Maybe Dumarka danbaa ugeesay, but still they had a choice not enter a such union. Let's respect people's choices. You are entilted to your opinion, but let's not condemn people simply cuz they don't fit your view of how one should live their lives.

Zafir....loool..Do you have share dreams/fantasies with da SOL, Lesbo action kulahaa.

Zafir   

^^I have no such dreams or fantasies and the ones I have are all PG-Rated. Besides I was only helping every one eliminate the possible scenarios. :D