Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

(Hargeysa) Laba haween ah oo Nin habeen wada Aroosay

Rahima you broke Allah's law and what you said is considered backbiting. I'm sure if he knew that a girl in Melbourne said his holy union was "disgusting" he wouldn't like it. Forum rules are just that forum rules but Allah's law is for eternity. Respect people. I see you don't like being told you are wrong but we are here to remind and correct. It is our job.

Zafir and I thought you were drawing up worst case scenarios so people wouldn't think this was bad. But :eek: rabi salem.

NGONGE   

How romantic. Two honeymoons and a lifetime of nagging. Still, ‘the tall guy’(as Duke calls him) seems to have broad enough shoulders to cope with it all. When all is said and done, and considering the place, culture and environment where these events took place, this really is a non-story.

The good news for the single boys here is that there are plenty of options for you back home, girls that are ready for marriage and girls that are on standby. You’re all spoilt for choice, why waste time and let the tall guy and others clear the deck? Get a move on boys, says I.

PS

Didi, easy with the accusations, saaxib. It’s not my place to speak for Rahima, but I think the same thought that crossed all our minds is what disgusted her. Not the fact that a man married two women but that he did so on the same day. Without reducing the topic down to vulgar levels, I’m still uneasy with that fact. It’s a strange situation to be a newly married woman and content yourself with the fact that your husband is away to spend time with his (also) other new wife! Some people would rightfully be disgusted at the thought.

PPS

Zafir has an unhealthy imagination (almost JB like in it's dreadfulness). :D

Rahima   

Didi, easy with the accusations, saaxib. It’s not my place to speak for Rahima, but I think the same thought that crossed all our minds is what disgusted her. Not the fact that a man married two women but that he did so on the same day. Without reducing the topic down to vulgar levels, I’m still uneasy with that fact. It’s a strange situation to be a newly married woman and content yourself with the fact that your husband is away to spend time with his (also) other new wife! Some people would rightfully be disgusted at the thought.

Feel more than free ina adeer ;) , looks like you’re the only one who understands the reason for my disgust.

Didi Kong,

In a bid to express that chip you have on your shoulder, you’ve managed to make a mockery of that which you claim to defend.

And yes, I do think that such a situation is disgusting smile.gif . Why you and the rest ask, read above.

You are driven by that chip and the other lady by what she foresees as an attack on that which is familiar to her (not the union, but she knows,lool). None of you really care about the situation, so move along and find something else to do.

As to her, i say Good day to you also smile.gif .

Nephissa   

Respect people. I see you don't like being told you are wrong but we are here to remind and correct. It is our job.

Didi, considering your behaviour in a past thread with your immature attacks on Rahima and myself, I hardly think you should be the one commenting about "Respect" at all.

Rahima,

I can assure you that I have no chip on my shoulder. If at anytime you feel uneasy

over anything I think you should just keep it to yourself. It is more civilized and more in accordance with the deen. I'm sure many of us here have reservations over this matter but not everyone is enthusiastic about hearing them pronounced out loud.

Tyjwania,

Seriously Saxiib I didn't know you were mad and holding a grudge against me. Wallahi waa ka xumahay what I said to you, you would have to refresh my memory tho. You make it sound like all I do is level attacks against people here.

:( Fear Allah.

Rahima   

Rahima,

I can assure you that I have no chip on my shoulder. If at anytime you feel uneasy

over anything I think you should just keep it to yourself. It is more civilized and more in accordance with the deen. I'm sure many of us here have reservations over this matter but not everyone is enthusiastic about hearing them pronounced out loud.

Give the girl a clap folks, that’s rich coming from the likes of you :D . Woman, practice what you preach, perhaps then your words might fall on attentive ears.

That said, clearly your obsession with following me on every thread and somehow managing to attack what you perceive as a ‘religious’ side of me, isn’t easing the fact that you carry a chip. Just don’t let that chip lead you to walking lop-sided :D .

I find it interesting though how you thought what I wrote, then try to take the moral ground. It doesn’t work like that; sincerity is what is required when advising others. Without this key factor, like I said you’ll just end up walking lop-sided.

Khayr   

Salams,

If the story is true, then the brother has cheapened and de-valued both brides and the uncle is to share the blame.

It is something caajib.

Rahima,

If you can warrant so much paranoia and suspicion out an innocent and a sincere reminder then you ought to question yourself and not me. You should see how Nur handles it when I remind him from time to time. You tell me to 'practice what I preach' sure why not? I will make it a point to do so.

I'm gravely chafed at Rahima's all too visible and undeniable disrespect for God's injections. Who is she to question the holy union of 3 people? She didn't only question, she scorned those beautiful people!

Know what else, this whole rigamarole is all of her doing. The chickens she sent out have come home to roost. She's the one who donned the sanctimonious cloak and reproved those she deemed impious.

I propose public flogging as punishment. Or alternately, self-flagellation. One or the other!

AYOUB   

Originally posted by WaTerLily:

I don't thik these women look happy, at least not happy about taking the picture.

The night was young, that's all.. smile.gif

May I wish The Tall Man well and I hope this double-barrel wedding lasts. smile.gif

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by Yo-Yo Ma:

Disney type dreams...hhmmmmmm

dats more disturbing duqa.

Running around with mickey, donald,etc, in fantasy world.

loooooooooool@Disney type dreams :D:D:D nice one!

Saalixa   

Rahima

You surely made me laugh.

so you call that opinion? since when did defaming others become an opinion? Maybe you are ahead of me in this modern world we are living in. In melbourne maybe thats how things are but insulting other people is surely an OFFENCE not an OPINION.sd get those things right

But i am not here for an arguement. You like to be praised all the time and that floresences through your level of ignorance and contempt. WHAT you have said was an offence and you are not exempted from sol rules just because they appointed you as moderator. and edit all you want. It does not bother me. that cyber power you try to protray is really no value to me.

Just imagine if i said this to one of your family members or close relatives of even close friends on some blog on the internet. I know and i am close friends with a close reltive of the persons concerned living here in australia and how would she feel to see your "disgusting" comments. Girl we are all free to say what ever even if it is rubbish but thank god we have a bit of sense.

And i thought you were always the nice islamic modern girl on sol? esp in islamic section but talk of Hypocrisy. :cool:

well you surely play a good pretender

Saalixa   

I'm gravely chafed at Rahima's all too visible and undeniable disrespect for God's injections. Who is she to question the holy union of 3 people? She didn't only question, she scorned those beautiful people!

socod badne thank you. Atleast someone has a diligent mind and understanding and reads between the lines.

You can never scorn at a person you dont know nor can you judge. If you do you are ignorantYou dont know thier situation or the whole story .

All these poeple who are giving nasty comments just have nothing else to do sitting infront of thier PC's all day and feel like bitting someone's tale for the sake of i dont know what...

Rahima   

Didi,

Innocent and sincere are not words you can comprehend smile.gif .

Ducaysane,

Isn’t it interesting how you take the cloak of defending others yet within the same post, insult me and throw accusations around ;) .

The pair of you are a laughing stock walaahi, no substance what so ever.

Melbourne is a beautiful city, cut the jeleousy. If you wanna live here, feel free, but stop ranting on about it all the bloody time.

What has being a moderator got to do with this? Cuqdad galore.

What I am, hypocrite or not is not of your concern.

If this was a family member of mine, believe you me I’d be the first to give them a tongue-lashing.

And yes I am ahead of you in this modern world, I mean I do live in Melbourne after all :D .

Woman, you crack me up every time you post walaahi. Always rambling about irrelevant issues.

Socod Badne is having me on, see, I told you I was ahead of you ;) .

Now run along and clean up the streets of Lakemba or something (keep the lid on) :D .