Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Sad, Sad Italy!

-Lily-   

LoL Hizb I'm glad someone shares my sentiments. The two teams that I wanted most to go home were Holland and Italy, unfortunatley the latter made it through. Just because past players were great doesn't make you great now.

If the Italians were so great they would have scored better & more goals. They are the masters of 1-0.

I am glad Portugal won, Engaland will find it easier to defeat them. Holland would have been harder, even though Portugal beat Holland.

I can also see Germany beating Argentina.

Ciyaarta live kuma fiirsan, inkastoo a few minutes on encore ku fiirsaday, including at the end.

I neither supported those teams, and was completely indifferent to the game, if not bored. However, as a neutral, I believe that was a rigooro -- inkastoo Talyaaniga [plus Burtuqiiska] lagu yaqaano is tuurid micna daro ah, laakiin that was sure rigooro, markii that hapless defense la dhaafay ayuu lugta ka qabtay by his gacan.

Granted, it happened extremely waqti xun. Any savvy aarbiitaro wouldn't have called it a penalty because waqtiga ee dhacday wasn't waqti lagu waco rigooro unless it is extremely, extremely undisputed one.

Australia meesha banooni kuma haayaan ka ahayn bug bug. I hate bug-bug style banooni, which is Afrikaan-style and Ingiriis-style. Wax la fiirsan karo ma'aha. Jabbaan ayaaba dhaamay, I don't know see ugu soo raayeen.

Originally posted by Maf Kees:

Kangaroo people.

I hate to say I told you so. But I told you so didn't I?

MK you made two predictions If i remember correctly.

1. Australia would be knocked out in the first round

2. We would suffer a humiliating defeat.

You were wrong on both accounts. We may have lost, but it was by virtue of an illogical ref decision.

Jamilah   

^^GO GIRL, you tell that Danyeer.

Sakhar I think this thread is plain mean :mad: . But it seems Valenteenah has got our back (the only person not living in Australia that is sympathetic to the socceroos).

I think the kangaroos are getting ahead of themselves. Italy has a world class team with so much talent. This is not the Solomon Islands. Italy always plays a defensive game with quick counter attacks. The red card against Italy was unfair and justice was served in the end.

The Croatian Kangaroos must now go back home and practice bullying the Solomon Islands and French Caledonia ... you know ... things they have been doing for years. What are they doing in the world cup? :D

^^^ Interesting idea of justice you have. :rolleyes:

Oh and by the way, you are a little behind on your football. Australia is no longer part of Oceania. Bring on the Asian Cup. :cool:

SoMa_InC   

I have been rooting for the Aussies but they did let me down big time. Italy were one man down and have been defending magnificently and were depending on the counter attack and it seems like it worked for them. The Aussies on the hand, never capitalised on the advantage of having the extra man. They kept the ball but never frustrated the likes of Canavaro, Gatuso and Zambrota.

Even though the penalty is debatable, I think the collectiveness of the Italian team were worthy of a good result.

The Aussies should now be proud to have reached the second round and may be this will be the start of a football era for them. :D

Right the Kangorooos have left the scene now and German beer retailers are not so happy ( they still got the English to sell their beer to)

Ok am bak to my anti-Aussie retrict, hope u lose in Rugby, Cricket and even Assuie Sharci Footy ( i wonder if any other nation plays that, maybe the Kiwi Rules Footy .. nah i doupt it,)

Unless Ghana ubset the mighty mighty mighty yellow Zamba dancers looks we will have a heavyweight of Quaters.

^Half-time here, and it ain't happening for the ghanaina Black stars so far!

They playing nice footy but their are also playing too high up field defensively, which leaves thems vulnerable at the back!

They 2:0 down by half time but didn't deserve to be down how they played the brazilians but one could say it's their own fault because they're naive and lack discipline!

They are also weak at taking their chances and killing off the game and for that they got slaughtered!

They only got themselves to blame because they had the most of the posession and Brazil will get at them now at the counter-attack!

One word to Ghana:

A premature Byyyyyyyyye! Time to pack and go home.

Valeentinah nice! Thanks for pointing that out and one more thing, if you can find any grammatical or structual errors in my sentences, then I'd urge you to report them back to me aswell!

If you do so, you really deserve some award for "Upholding the Queens English"!

Thanks in advance.