Sign in to follow this  
Fiqikhayre

Sad, Sad Italy!

Come'on! I am not the greatest fan of Italy but I am really happy for them to have come through the last sixteen to the quarter-final against AUS!

I thought after the sending off of Materazzi, that it will be Hiddinks second blow to the Italians, after they lost out to Hiddinks South-Korea four years ago!

But Totti has proved, that he's a hero for Italy as he had to make up for his foolish sending off back in 2002 in Japan and South Korea!

The last minute penalty wasn't a real penalty and I really feel for you Aussies (not really I'm actually not very frank) as you were my biggest fear as one of the underdogs but now that you're out of this world cup I'am really happy.

I got one more message for my Aussie friends as I know it's really late but it's very short:

Bye

Som@li   

^^^habardhali Ddhali waydaa allelo ku waalatay, don't blame the referee.Aussies COUdn't defeat 10 men for the last 40 minutes...

^I conceive to La Republica, they should have added "The idea, that Aus could beat us even our feet tied together and in chains is simply a joke"!

Hurray, I really don't like Anglo-speaking countries to win generally but I got a slight suspicioun, that the "Long ball, unattractive football playing boys" of England could take their revenge on big Scolari and the brilliant portuguese, who are missing two or three of their top players against England, this coming saturday.

All I can do to you "English fans" is to admitt and conceive, that you will go through to the semis despite the agony of the portuguese nation and players.

That's my prediction for saturday. Germany to go out on Friday against Argentina aswell.

Oh stop whimpering you bunch of bitter cry-babies!

The best team won the day! Order has been restored; eternal justice served; the reigning football pecking order has been restablished; the Gods placated!

YOu gotta agree the Azzuris created plenty of chances and had it not been for the woeful finishing of their front pair, could've wrapped up the game before the intermission. How many chances have they carved up that they failed to capitalise on? Italians should've been up 2 or 3 nil by half time.

About the penalty call, that's just the Law of Averages at work. The Azzuris were done wrong with Matarrazi 'The Matrix' send-off... so it was really ineluctable that a little bad luck would come the way of the Kangaroos.

you'd have to feel for any team that loses like that, .. i guess it was down to their naivety .. i so wanted the Italians to go out ... they are cheats they trivked the ref to that penalty.m i wanted ..... am just watching .. what A FREAKIN CHEAT .... cheater ... more italian cheating .... the team i hate most italians in this world cup and then Dutch they out .. good for them .. serves u right for leaving the black players behind..... now they showing the Korea foul in 2002 .. cheating italains, their game is build on cheating the ref ... and do u remembere the penalty created by Bagio in 98 .. cheating italians ....

anyway about my incoherent ranting ,.... more italian cheating ... and croooks for tat matter looking at the mess their league is in ... i hate Totti ... ok enuffff

Portgal in the Semis , against Ghana ( i can dream )

Intel   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

Oh stop whimpering you bunch of bitter cry-babies!

a daring daylight robbery it was Nacnac badanoow

and we shall take it on the chin and moveon :cool: