Sign in to follow this  
runawayvirgin

The L Scare..........>

Saalixa   

HOMOPHOBIA IS SOO GAY !!!

This is what i have been taught in scooli. r'v if she is a nice friend and caring mate i think you shouldn't just cut her off especially if you guys have been friends for a long time. Sometimes cultural differences and that includes sexuality can be balanced off when you there is love and sisterhood or friendship between you both.

In my high school i habd a girlfriend who was a lesbian. She was a muslim and a nice friend. She liked this other friend of mine who was also a nice girl. After good talk between ourselves she conformed to the idea that it was wrong but she couldn't control her desires, and that sort of heart my feelings for her because she was personally nice, forgiving and caring. She already had mental problems dealing with her socail differences and trying her best to control and hide them.

Now she recently attended Hajj and is a hajii. She listens to the quraan and i think is faithfully committed. So give your friend some time and care. She might be herself at distress and at some moments alienated.