Sign in to follow this  
runawayvirgin

The L Scare..........>

I consider SOL my 3rd house and that makes you my third family. So, take a minute feel special and please check this out:D

One of my friends moved to Europe about a year ago. We kept in touch tho(msn, aim, sometimes phone calls). Anyhow, the girl told me she's visiting this summer which was really cool till she dropped the bomb!! She said she is a confirmed lesbian now!!! I AM NOT A HOMOPHOPIC but I started to pay attention to things I neglected along the way such as her saying that:

1- I was pretty

2-She can't wait to see me again

Or

3-having one of my pictures in her profile

4-back in high school always asking me to sleepover

5-remembering a dress I wore 3 years ago

My question is am I over reacting or I really should be alarmed?

J.Lee   

You're not overeacting, just paranoid and you shouldn't be alarmed, just aware (I suggest you sleep with one eye open). Seriously, unless she flat out comes out and says she interested in you then you have no cause to be alarmed Abaayo.

What you've listed is quite normal, I mean didn't we all as young ladies do those things and compliment each other? Didn't we ask our dear and loyal friend how our derriere looked in a certain dress or if there was anything amiss in our appreance? as teens didn't we sleep over a friends/cousin's house and discuss the insecurities or what ever hang-ups we had over our body image, wasn't it a normal occurance especially if you lived in a house full of girls (sisters/cousins etc) to see half-naked/half-clothed women parading about?

I'm sure there are alot more Yes's than No's.

The weird thing is, lately lesbianism has become a growing trend in our community and I seriously wonder why? hmm I guess our men aren't doing an apt job as I thought.....

Sarcasm aside, from what I've noticed over the years is that most Somali girls tend to be quite comfortable in their skin with other Somali girls(since we are thought to hide any part of our flesh from the fairer sex and not one of our own unless homegirl hangs out with too many boys), because they don't entertain the idea that their friend could be a Lesbian, such a despicable word that.

Could this "comfortability", if you will cause/lead a young Somali girl growing up in a western society to question her sexuality or its prefrence?

Qac Qaac   

Stay away from her before she makes u a lesbian.. too.. also talk to her like a person who is mislead or a person who needs a cure. don't feel her awkword.. talk to her, why did she became a lezbo. is it because she hates men? or is it because she just felt like it.. or was she turned to be a lezbian by other groups of girls.. pls take her to sheikhs or to doctors whatever that works. deal with her now.. before this disease spreads among our ppl..

find her a man. if the problems is not finding a man..

p.s. allahu akbar.. walle soomaali saan baa udanbeesay!!!..

nacalatallah calaa wajhak yaa qoomu luud! runaway, you should ignore her totally, u should not be her friend let alone allow her visit ur home, disgusting where do these ppl come off? :mad: YOU SHOULD SPIT ON HER FACE...u better be careful girl who u hang around with, Somalis say "u r what ur friends r"....keep far away sis

posted by Msword

The weird thing is, lately lesbianism has become a growing trend in our community and I seriously wonder why?
hmm I guess our men aren't doing an apt job as I thought.....

what are you implying here, that the presumed men that she has been with didn't live up to the textbook definition of a great SEX.I hardly think that's the case. ;)

Returning sarcasm aside.This is completely new to me, i have yet to hear bout or meet a somali lesbian. But that's not the point here, the point is that you shouldn't be alarmed virgin, may be this is a face she is going thru with her sexual orientations or other wise.But regardless of the situation have her seek guidance in the right path (diinta). Make her understand that this world is temporary,that we have bigger and better things waiting for us in our final destinations which are obvious and inevitable.

Ps: Virgin, you can't rule out the posibility that you are a total nockout, that may be, just may be it was you that triggered this conversion. :D:D

asxantu

Khayr   

Originally posted by runaway^virgin:

I AM NOT A HOMOPHOPIC

[/QB]

SubhanAllahhhhh, are these words coming from a Muslimahhh?

"A person is upon the Deen of his khaleel (close friend), so look to whom you befriend." [Abu Dawud & Tirmidhee]

Fi Amanillah

juba   

Originally posted by Khayr:

quote:Originally posted by runaway^virgin:

I AM NOT A HOMOPHOPIC

SubhanAllahhhhh, are these words coming from a Muslimahhh?

[/QB]
r u trying to say that WE MUST be homophobs to be good muslims?

Jumatatu   

Bisinka you guys have been reading to much literature oriented by western thinking..'ati' what are you saying.? I AM NOT A HOMOPHOPIC , forget about this sh*t R/virgin, cut her into pieces and feed her to the hyenas, before she spreads her disease.

I AM NOT A HOMOPHOPIC , forget about this sh*t R/virgin, cut her into pieces and feed her to the hyenas, before she spreads her disease.

Juma,There No Hyenas in Daytona Beach :D

:D

R.V.: Is she a Hottie? ;)

Viking   

Originally posted by juba:

According to Merriam-Webster dictionary...

HOMOPHOBIC: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

AVERSION:

1: obsolete: the act of turning away

2: a: a feeling of repugnance toward something with a desire to avoid or turn from it

b: a settled dislike : ANTIPATHY

c: a tendency to extinguish a behavior or to avoid a thing or situation and especially a usually pleasurable one because it is or has been associated with a noxious stimulus

3: one that is the object of aversion

I guess the answer would be an empatic YES! Not out of fear or hate, but because we loathe the act and it has been forbidden by Allah SWT.

^Her Question was quite simple. does she have to be a homophobe to be a good muslim?

You said YES? ...right right.

A good muslim is one who is a HOMOPHOBE!...

licks his pencil , and proceeds to jot that one down.. :eek:

raula   

RV- :eek: Cut her loose gal-and tell straight up that u dont associate with such.

Acuudu bilaahi mina sheydani rajiim.

nuune   

VV, what are u actually saying, I tried to figure out what u wrote, DISASTER STRIKES.

back 2 da topick, I would just say what VV said whatever she means, blame her, I have nothing to do with it,

anyway am out before another lesbian strikes!