Sign in to follow this  
runawayvirgin

The L Scare..........>

NGONGE   

^^^ I said this is going to turn vulgar sooner or later and it looks now like it’s heading that way. Are you saying that those who were “possessed†were abused in addition to being possessed? :eek:

lol@Juma. The dog comment was merely a fleeting one but people seem to have hung on to it and let it run. We’ll be talking about snake knees and fish legs soon I bet. :D

heey it's true, i used ta have a "labeeb" pigeon back home, it used give to needy female pigeons at time, and it used to get from needy male pigeons at time as well. seriously.....

Siyaad Bare once said "If the world were a logical place, men would ride sidesaddle" :D

asxantu

shyhem   

Pets and homosexuality...........this is now getting weird,it kinda sounds creepy!!

Why on earth were folks observing animals in the acts,was that part of sex education in the village.

I said this is going to turn vulgar sooner or later and it looks now like it’s heading that way. Are you saying that those who were “possessed†were abused in addition to being possessed

Your the one who started this vulgar business man...dont you dare point at me now! redface.gif

STOIC   

I find this dog stuff amusing,May be Ngonge is giving as a good laugh(i might be wrong).I will pay more attention next time i found out a dog sniffing the *** of another dog.I never thought Dogs can be gay untill Ngonge pointed out.May be your dog was showing off some territorial dominanace. ;)

o0o   

WOW :eek: I didn't know animals could be gay

that's unnatural right? :confused:

ya think animals can be self-consciously gay in the same way that humans can? redface.gif

N.O.R.F   

Diamante says:

A pony is a young horse lool

Dinho...why don't you stick to Football and leave all the thinking to the rest eh

Dont be silly, i know a horse is different from a Pony, right :confused:

^alla maskaxdaada aan ka yaabay! ....theres more to life than SOL...if they can't discuss anything usefull in here they should log off and do something else

homosexuality iyo Quran same sentence xitaa masoo gelin kari