Sign in to follow this  
Candy Floss

Fighting A Friend...

I'm not talking about a simple exchange of heated words, I'm exactly speaking of throwing hands.

Have you ever gotten into a physical altercation with a friend?

Did it end you all's friendship or are you all still cool til this day and sit back and laugh on the entire situation?

What was the reason for the altercation?

True, real friends would hardly go into that route. They may have their disagreements occasionally or even have a little heated debate, but full confrontation and physical fights? That is the ulimate off-limit.

No, I don't think I ever had a little gacan ka hadal talk with any friend of mine ever.

Ibtisam   

^^^Only is Hargisa iyo Burco eh! lol

Poster, I hate people who constantly fight, but are always together. Shiid isijijid.com. IF you can't be friends with someone, it is best to go your different ways without resulting to fighting- kids are different, only adults.

Aaliyyah   

nop never had a fight with anyone. And, one shouldn't to begin with. Inshallah we are muslims and need to learn how to forgive a fellow muslim individual regardless of who was right or wrong.

sheydaankana iska naara.

go back to your friend and apologize to him/her, before you know they will be apologizing back and hugging you.....just imagining you both making up and reestablishing your friendship...what a sight :D

salaaam..

Chimera   

Back in the day - all the time

even fought my siblings whenever they tried to switch the channel while i was watching Dragonball Z - All pumped up i went KaMeHaMeHa on all of them

I hate & love the aftermath though; I hate those akward silences when your in the same room, or when you need something from that person you can't go to him or her cause you will be seen as the weak one, or they will feel as if they were right in the argument (and this continues for a week or two)

But it's always a good feeling when you finally work it out, it's like your hanging out again with a person you haven't chilled with in months

Ashkiro   

@What was the reason for the altercation?

Mind telling us the reason behind yours? Personally never fought a good friend of mines, it would never reach that point for me in any case and knowing myself, I don't think I am an easy forgiver either and everything going back to "the way they used to be", it just wouldn't be that simple.

Kool_Kat   

I remember waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when, I once introduced the back of my hand across this chick's face...Ashamed to say it, but it felt damn good at the time beating the crap out of her...We become friends after a few years...

Never 'threw hands' at any of my friends...Hadaan la is fahmeyn, jidka cad baalagu kala dhacaa - no need in la is jiijiido...Sheeko dhoocileed majirto...HOWEVER, if I am approached, it is a whole new ball game...I'll give the whole 'sheeko dhoocileed' a meaning people didn't know existed... :D

Nephissa   

Have you ever gotten into a physical altercation with a friend?

No. I take the MATURE way out, I just look @ them and they run. ;) . Never could I physically get in a fight with anyone, that's just childish. However, about 3 weeks ago, I got into a physical fight. She hit me, I walked away, she hit me again, and I tried to walk away, then she punched me, so I jumped her. Yup, I had a play fight with my 5 year old niece. smile.gif

Originally posted by Adam-Zayla:

Back in the day - all the time

even fought my siblings whenever they tried to switch the channel while i was watching Dragonball Z - All pumped up i went KaMeHaMeHa on all of them

I hate & love the aftermath though; I hate those akward silences when your in the same room, or when you need something from that person you can't go to him or her cause you will be seen as the weak one, or they will feel as if they were right in the argument (and this continues for a week or two)

But it's always a good feeling when you finally work it out, it's like your hanging out again with a person you haven't chilled with in months

ahaha rabshoole waaxid! My younger brother beat me up once over the remote control. I have been bullied & attacked by mid adoo kale ah. :D

Aaliyyah   

Neph, half way reading it i was like i thought she said i always take the mature way out why did she jump on the girl she could have still walked away regardless...then i read " i had a play fight with my neice"..you got me there smile.gif

p.s. something about guys and remote controls. You can never share that's for sure. My little brother always plays video games with his xbox. Gotta do something abt that xbox, maybe i should throw it out while he's @ school. :D

nuune   

All of you qof run sheegaayo idin kuma jiro and it is Ramadan, it is not shame if you all have fights with friends, whether it is special friends, intimate friends, or friends for life, what kind of friends you all have bal, waanba yaabee, are they all and all of you zombies, where is the fun side, where is the xaraarto.

What kind of friend are they if you cannot box them madaxa teesto, and faralaati.

Friends are kuwa is dagaalo all the time.

I remember hitting one friend on the face with my head punching, and there was blood, next hour, we were ok, together all the way to hospital, had to do first aid on him,

I had countless encounters with friends, all types of friends.

ooh, that was before 1990 :D

Aaliyyah   

nuune lol you have a weird definition of friendship. To have a friend it means someone you come to with your problems, someone who guides you along the way, someone you consult with when you'r having a hard time. Not someone you fight with...and usually you can have disagreements and argue that's fine no one sees things the same way. But, you don't need to get physical. Makes you come across as primitive...get civilized ku odhan laha and dude enroll in some anger management classes..subhanalah