Sign in to follow this  
Candy Floss

Fighting A Friend...

nuune   

^^^ you sound the kind of friend who will be death-boring, no fun side on hadaladaada yarta, get physical baan ku dhahay, you need the jimicsi sometimes maxaa naqaska iskugu dhajinee

Nephissa   

nuune, maxaa beenta keenay? yaa bistoolo madaxa looga haayaa? ma garan, runtii.

Meel dadka is qaraacaan hadaad adigu ka timid, or it's easy for you to beat the crap out of your friends and be friends the next day dadkoo dhan saas maahee la soco.

Aaliyyah   

Like i said some anger management classes could be useful where you'r concerned. And, hopefully, you will come out knowing how to control yourself when you get angery, since the world isn't about just making you happy. USUALLY those who get physical are the ones who cant stand a challenge.is like my way or the high way...what kinda of a friend is that? ...lol ilaahay ba ka hoos galay a friend like you..acuudubilaah. mar hadad igu cadhooto ma ii dhirbaaxi...ama ii feedhi..ya ilahi..

bal askar yaa lugu wacin..hada is haagji smile.gif

nuune   

^^ lool@askar, haye hee, laakin before 1990, there wasnt any anger management classes smile.gif

Nepyhs adiga hada ma waxaa i leedahay waligey dagaal ma galin miyaa, yaa kaa akhrisanaayo hee taas :D

Somehow, I view you as a warrior, kolleey luga badan iyo gacmo badan waad jabisey wajiyana waad dakhartey

Nephissa   

Well..I 'm not gonna say I was innocent growing up, especially in my teen years. :D . I will admit that. Laakin gacan ka hadal ma aqaan. Come on nuune, I don't look qamarji, do I? Look @ my face.. ;)

Aaliyyah   

neph this guy just needs to learn how to debate with someone without getting physical. Some people when they can't debate..gacmahooda kasoo horeeya..like some ppl i know lol....Now when i'm debating with them i make sure three people are between us just incase lol

Aaliyyah   

^ am not trying to be innocent. I'M INNOCENT not violent like you ppl...learn something from me....might help you in the future inshallah

am the type of a friend that will put a smile on your face.....now why would you want someone to slap you or what not? god help you nuune.... :D

I could just picture you and your friends fighting..madax is jiidjiidanaya is garacaya is feedhaya ..three minutes laterna casheenaya.....now if that aint crazy i dnt know what is icon_razz.gif