Sign in to follow this  
Khalaf

The Parent Negotiations

Khalaf   

Hahaha, big ups yo Ali walaalhi i can relate to this video.

Check dis out My Pops and I:

Pop ( wit very serious mockinly face and shaking his head): ha is caaruureeyey, saas hooyodaa hoosta uga jira. Haa, Markaan adiga ku leh eekaa guurii baan la ha, reer baan la haa. Aniga (talking about himself) kaliigay baa biillijiri reer hebel uu dhaan (repeats this several times), ha adigaan caawey hooyodaa hoosta uga jira.

Me: Gaafuurka tag. :mad: makes u feel like shit too namean

The Eddos:

Woow woow, Allah eddo qurlaxlow your getting taller the last time i saw u you were this high (demonstrates how small i was with her hands), ma og thay-you remember xaarka baan ka daqiijira hadaana wa iga xishoodeensa waryaa **gives big hugs*** and shaking me says: walle reer hebel wiil ba uuu so baxheey, walle waan iin luugu daara ina hebel. Blah blah blah

Me: ***blushing****** hahahaha

Ahhhhhhhhhh yo I miss when were little kids, waxaan maxa ka naqaaneey. Those were the days!

Skipper   

Khalaf nice clip mate but i am afraid that the points you made have nothing to do with the clip. The clip is telling us how important it is to get married as soon asa person is financially sound.

Khalaf   

Skip behind the jokes it relates to the clip akhi, parents, family, duty, pressure of owning up to what is expected of you, and at same time having it your way...living your life but not displeasing your walideen ect ect. I think when it comes to marriage like anything else there most be the niyah for it, if u dont have niyah then dont bother.

btw my brother salaamu lah and ahlaan wa sahlaan.

Skipper   

"I think when it comes to marriage like anything else there most be the niyah for it, if u dont have niyah then dont bother."

Intresting point Kalaf but would you mind elaborate it alittle more sxb.

Khalaf   

Sxbow, niyah as in meaning your qalbi/mind/heart/intentions ect wants to take this step for rite reasons ect if thats not the case and you just take the step for the sake of taking the step because its the right thing to do you dont want to hurt someone- ect but have doubts, shakii yourself then you cheat yourself and the other person namean and it can in long run become like a prison or being stuck in bad career.........i am not really that smart its was advice....gabdaha are useful when it comes to these sort of things.

salaamun.

Skipper   

Kalaf you are very clever sxb. But let me ask you what if you have a girlfriend and you know she is the right person for you.Would you marry her or let the chance pass you by and regret later in life?

Khalaf   

War ninyahow, war ma dr. phil baa ii moodeey? :D Sxbow whats right person, what u see today as the “right person” can be seen different tomorrow sometimes namean....life is simple they say sxb nothing to lose if both people are down with each other and understand each other and ready for it. Marriage is big step tho sxb u got be up for the responsbilities too...

salaamun

Khalaf   

^^^^Why is that shocking bal? :mad: :D

chubacka u type that believe brothers dont fall in love also?.... i remember this brother seraenaded my couz with flowers ect ....she was mad gaalo iska dhiigaya kulaha, i dont like him and his flowers :D wareer badana dumarka.

skip another thing iska iilali, some gangasta girls out there sxb ask rudy :D

-Lily-   

^^^Yeah sure and you’ll end up a lonely & loony skinny old Farax screaming how they all wanted your money and weren’t ‘down’ with rudy’s laws :rolleyes: .

Well Khalaf, since you don’t believe in love before marriage I don’t see what the big deal is, just say ‘ini mini mo’ and good luck.

Malika   

Originally posted by -Lily-:

^^^Yeah sure and you’ll end up a lonely & loony skinny old Farax screaming how they all wanted your money and weren’t ‘down’ with rudy’s laws :rolleyes: .

:D:D:D:D ,Thanks Lily,that made my day! alla beerka!