Sign in to follow this  
Galool

Debut

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Mr. Coon
:D
, I thought I’d do better to decipher that little code of mine! You’re being a bit sluggish today. Unlike you, girls
know exactly what those stand for. Believe me. They really do.

Ina hooyo,waxba haa ka xumaan hadalkeyga :D

Waxaa la yidhi,Gorgor, haadda ka weyn...hada koleyba waad fahantay malaha waxaan ka waday :D

& Yes am slow,ilaaahow hadaan fahmay,wataan faraha ka gubtaa ;)

Originally posted by Pierre-Faarax:

Xiin,cannot even find a stable minweyn,the heck he gonna want a minyar for? I can understand Castro's quest for a qoordheer,i mean look @him ,but Xiin? &*^&*! No
icon_razz.gif:D

Vicious. I'm sure there are those that find a little tuur here a bit of bidaar attractive. :D . I cant guarantee they are found in the mosque tho. icon_razz.gif

lool@Gorgor haadda ka weyn.

I like that^^, and feel that I am fairly compensated :D . Wallee coon waa abwaan---Gorgor haadda ka weyn kulahaa. bilaash uma oran waa coon.

Amelia, No guarantees, you’re right but I am very positive mosques are full of khery---that includes gorgeous girls who are well attuned to the messages I convey in this boards. Adigu ha diidin to come to my levee ;) , when the time comes that is!

Galool,

Much belated welcome. A word of advice: Idleness is the devil's workshop. We dislike idle members, those that stay silent, lurk around but never share their wisdom with us. So if you aint gonna say much, kindly fudge off!

It’s not feasible for women to have multiple xalaal husbands’, walaal, but it’s possible for men.

Women do and can have multiple husbands! It's called polyandry. You may have a point on the Xalaal business.

Jacpher   

Welcome Galool.

What brings these nomads together? A virtual social solidarity of disagreeing to disagree and tongue-in-cheek hostility to one another. Kind of like the ones back home except their’s nothing amusing or virtual about it.

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

Galool,

quote:

It’s not feasible for women to have multiple xalaal husbands’, walaal, but it’s possible for men.

Women
do
and
can
have multiple husbands! It's called polyandry. You may have a point on the Xalaal business.
Socodka, raggeedii baad tahay adeer :D , as long you give me a point or two you immensely contributed to my research; gave enough sample data to claim men are judicious than women when fogged with emotions :D !

Lets give everyone his/her dues:

Amalia: 3 points for challenging Xiin’s logic, and quitting it when rebelled.

Bishaaro: 3 points for being polite.

Valentine: 2 points for challenging Xiin but picking the wrong argument.

Faarax Coon: 2.5 points for being sluggish but selfless in praising Xiin

Castro: 0 for being a poor spectator without voice.

Galool: 2 points for hosting the sport.

Socodka: 2 points for quickly getting the gist of this discussion but being late cost him a point.

Xiin:1 point for flogging a dead horse and still wining others to help him beat that dead horse.

I can go home now :D . Those in America, have a good and long weekend.

Have you not noticed the name change Xiin? its Serenity. Say it with me, Serenity.

And I didnt give up. I distinctly remember giving you a good whooping many-times. Just dont want to sound like a broken record. Its sweet that you're congratulating yourself tho, cause no1 else will icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

A virtual social solidarity of disagreeing to disagree and tongue-in-cheek hostility to one another.

Oh..How I love SOL :D

Khalaf   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

Have you not noticed the name change
Xiin
? its
Serenity
. Say it with me,
Serenity

Amelia is much better!!! What does changing names often say about a person? hmmmm? :D

Salaam to u my sister

Xiin,

Waayo Iyada?

And you give Serenity 3 pts when it's self-evident to everyone her posts to you scream a dame drunk on the grapes of wrath... she got a chip on her shoulder as evinced by her ceaseless enthusiasm to bicker with you at every turn. I think you're waaaaaaaaaaaaay too nice.

Lets give everyone his/her dues:

Valentine: 2 points for challenging Xiin but picking the wrong argument.

Very kind of you as it's 2 points more than I would give you for your supposedly victorious 'dead-horse-flogging'.

Welcome to SOL Galool.

^^What’s twisted about it Qalanjo
? Going to mosques for minyaro hunt or the fact that mosque-going girls have sympathetic attitude toward polygamy?

My little sister was a lot younger than she is now when she said that if her future husband had the slightest inclination towards polygamy she would divorce him instantly and drive him to the local mosque and ask him to take his pick because the women there struck her as the kind of people that enjoyed that sorta thing. I guess she was operating on the same logic as you. Wake up and smell the gaxwa Xiin.

Galool   

The human race (at least those who are free from the pig consumption) is jealous folks. We are all in possession of some sort jealousy though with varying degrees. Alas, it is just expected that woman (those who have yet to free themselves from the shackles of jealousy) to feel hostile to this Minyaro business.

But, marrying second wife is optional (one has the right to…. Not the obligation…); why then are we so obsessed with second wife? Allah has legislated it thusly there is illuminating wisdom behind it all! That is the reason right?