Sign in to follow this  
Galool

Debut

^^What’s twisted about it Qalanjo :D ? Going to mosques for minyaro hunt or the fact that mosque-going girls have sympathetic attitude toward polygamy?

Or the whole minyaro hunting talk? I bet it’s the latter. Very predictable!

No, I've learned to overlook your craze with minyaro jokes ;) (or atleast I hope they are).

I was referring to your implication that religion 'beats a woman in shape' into accepting polygamy. Last time I read on the topic, religion didn't advocate for polygamy and being in a polygamous marriage is never a woman's 1st choice.

Religion beats its adherents, women and men alike, to shape in accepting its teachings. Polygamy, though not mandatory a thing, is nevertheless a part of Islamic teachings. If anything, I implied those who regularly visit in the circles of religious learning have a tendency to be more considerate about the issue of polygamy. Being in polygamous marriage is neither mandatory nor preferred for a woman. But the fact that you got thrown out of balance :D upon hearing the mere minyaro word is a more suggestive of an attitude that’s quite hostile to anything that has slightest thing to do with polygamous relationship. Why’s that, yaa Qalanjo?

Tahliil   

I think the Utah sister wives will tell you it's all individual choice...Despite all the facts, there is no link between religion and polygomy...most of the women into this poly-wife -poly-husbands thing whome i personally happen to know are not religious the least bit. traditional maybe, or maybe they've grown a non-western bones in their skeletons but it's not because of religion that they are more prone to accept such "a deal".

Wlcme Mr. G

^ Precisely my point. But Xariifka seems to think when he is ready for minyaro, he can just hit the local mosque and he will have a bunch of little 'beaten' xalimos at his disposal. :D

If only it were that easy.

You are greedy numero uno :D yaa Bishaaro, if you ask me. But I know good Amelia is protective on her prospective :D husband! What girl wouldn’t do that anyway! That I understand.

But there aren’t that many manly men who can multitask and embark on a polygamy project. You can safely include me in that category as well, though mine is due to an uncooperative environment, and not necessarily a lack of stamina and courage! So all the greedy girls stay cool, as there’s no danger in the minyaro talk. It’s mostly an empty talk that’s meant to soothe old men who are short on Xabadsawda :D , like Castro certainly is.

Edit: Xariifka :Dthinks that getting a cooperating minyaro is not particularly difficult at all! It's easier than you think really. daaro dhaadheer baa i dhow taad ruxdaba gabdho wada cad-cad baa kasoo daadanaya :D ! But i know better.

Tahliil, interesting take. Yours is. I understand that you're not saying that polygamy is not religiously sanctioned! But your assertion that polygamous relationships have nothing to do with religion is a bit hasty at best, i say. What makes you think some people aren’t marrying more wives precisely because they want to imamate that prophetic tradition of marrying multiple xalaal wives, saaxiib? It’s one thing to affirm women’s choice but it’s totally a different logic to reduce the whole polygamy practice to a tradition reserved to unspiritual folks. Think about it yaa tahliil.

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Who is more greedy: The woman who wants her husband to herself, or the man who desires more than one wife at a time? Yeah, I thought as much.

^^In that sense men are greedier than women, because they can. It’s not feasible for women to have multiple xalaal husbands’, walaal, but it’s possible for men.

quote:
In that sense men are greedier than women

There you go. Less of the 'greedy girls' bull then.
^^That’s singularly selective quote---speak to the lack of variety on your part or aayar with the livid response, gabar!

quote:

You are only worried about the greedy girls label eh?

Xiin,cannot even find a stable minweyn,the heck he gonna want a minyar for? I can understand Castro's quest for a qoordheer,i mean look @him ,but Xiin? &*^&*! No icon_razz.gif:D

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

quote:

quote:

^^That’s singularly selective quote---speak to the lack of variety on your part or aayar with the livid response, gabar!
Hardly livid. I wasn't much interested in what men are allowed or not. My contention was with how many times you referred to girls who may not like the idea of shacking up with a polygamous man as 'greedy'. It seemed a bit ridiculous, considering.

Mr. Coon :D , I thought you’d do better to decipher that little code of mine! You’re being a bit sluggish today. Unlike you, girls :D know exactly what those stand for. Believe me. They really do.