Saalax

Wa lala helay

Saalax   

:D  Sheekadan hebel ba goostay waba shactiiro.

Somaliland iyo Puntland way isku daydaanspacer.png

1.Berbera ayaa Carab la siiyay, Puntland baa iyana markiiba Bosaso siisay

2.Ciidamo ayaa la yidhi Hargeisa ayay u goosteen, markiiba Puntlandna waa tidhi sido kale

Ey3ER-0XEAAHHzn.jpg

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Dalmar1   

This is nothing new Puntland is well known to copycat whatever Somaliland does, at this rate it's getting quite repetitive and boring.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

gooni   

Puntland waa jamhuuriyad madax banaan, sida jamhuuriyadda somaliland, waligeedna way ku dayan jirtay wax cusub ma'ahan.

Kaliya waysan ku dhawaaqin gooni isu taag, laakiinse waa fool sanadkan, sida ka muuqata dhididkooda. 

Hadaan farmaajo xukunka ka degin sida ugu dhaqso badan, way ku khasban yihiin inay jamhuuriyadda hargaysa waydiistaan jidka aqoonsiga loo maro.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

Tallaabo   
On 5/2/2021 at 12:38 AM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Maanta:

Screenshot-20210501-193526.jpg

Well Puntland has the right to control its borders and deport any alien they deem to be a threat to their national security although I believe Coldoon poses no danger. 

Tallaabo   
4 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Waraa Tallaabo, you are the guy who always mentions 'dulmigii' dowladdii Kacaanka is now advocating dulmiga against Soomaali citizens in Soomaaliya maanta. Yaab.

I don't think it is unreasonable for a government to remove foreign trouble makers from its jurisdiction to preserve its internal peace and security. 

3 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Did they say what they want him out?

Is it because he got the donations from Qatar?

He somehow applauded the Alshabab jail break months ago. He also been writing some extremist statements on his facebook recently, but Allah Yahlam if he is one of them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mastermind said:

He somehow applauded the Alshabab jail break months ago. He also been writing some extremist statements on his facebook recently, but Allah Yahlam if he is one of them.

Ok, No sane Somali should ever sympathise with those evil shaytaan group, but there many closet supporters. 

15 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Ok, No sane Somali should ever sympathise with those evil shaytaan group, but there many closet supporters. 

Nothing to do with Barbaarta. Coldoon is simply exiled because his popular message lagama helin, same way Muuse Muqayil ugu helin, Deni Uusbuur is doing likewise. These little wannabe kaligiitaliye in their little fiefdoms, qofkee rabaan iskaga xadgudbaayo.

M.FACEBOOK.COM

Maxaabiis baa jeel ka soo baxday markaan maqlo waan ku diirsadaa.sida ay ku soo beexeen masuuliyad ii taalla maaha.

The date he wrote this statement is the date many Al Shabaab militias escaped from Bosaso prison. Waa ku diirsadaa??? He is basically insinuating that he is indifferent to murderers and killersof innocent people to be on the loose!!!

Also, in his facebook he talks about everything else except Al shaabaab and their manipulation of our religion. I am not accusing him of anything but it is clear that he is sliding into slippery slope.

You don't have to be Al shabab to hold extreme and dangerous views.