Sign in to follow this  
Naden

Fathers and sons.........and daughters

This is why Somalis will not progress. Everybody's looking back at least one frigging generation if not further back up the Qabiilvine. Everybody's holding up the branch above and its extended shoots cause certain people don't know when to stop buying and sh*gging little girls. We're all looking in the rear view mirror cause the old won't act their age which leads to the young not being able to act their age and plan their own lives in peace without having to worry what papa has been fathering in the motherland. It is downright irresponsible and devious to use emotional blackmail and religious obligation to get your child to cough up for your liasions, legal or not. If you can't afford it and you're long in the ilko and u have children already, spend your last days in prayer and supplication not laying and replication.

Oouuc.

Uff.

and

Akhas.

Castro,

I don't believe that for a second. Too many risks involved and too much to lose to even consider. Maybe one or two, but thats hardly enough to raise eyebrows about it. AND they do come home. Couple times in the year; to fill the lady's tummy, relax and then off they go half heartedly chasing that elusive pot at the end of the rainbow.

Stop listening to gossip. :mad:

Baluug   

This reminds me of my favourite movie, Don't be a Menace to South Central While Drinking your Juice in the Hood........

Dashiki:"Ashtray, I'm pregnant."

Ashtray:"Already? Are you sure?"

Dashiki:"I got 7 kids, I think I should know."

Ashtray:"But I ain't ready to be no father."

Dashiki:"Oh, so you man enough to come up in me, but you ain't man enough to take care of what comes out, pay my rent, pay my bills, get my hair done, get my nails done,and buy me a new car? You know what? You ain't nothing but a little boy." :D