Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Time to Thank The Back Office

Nur   

Our Somliaonline Moderators!

Nomads

This thread is dedicated to thank our moderators who volunteer to read and weed out filth out of these forum, can you imagine how sore their eyes could turn out to be?, or how much pounding their iimaan can take when confused people share their ignorance to seek out fellow confused Nomads at the expense of healthy Nomads?

For us to excahange our thoughts decently it takes quiet diligence from the part of the few vigilante men and women who patrol the packetways to make it accessible to decent Nomads in search of a meaningful dialogue.

Like your house, when it is tidy and clean, people love to visit you, when it is dirty and messy, your friends would say to your offer "No, thanks," so, for Nomads to have a home away from home, and a clean one at that, few sisters and brothers are doing us all a great favor, and I pray for them and hope that their good work will pay one day inshAllah.

Please Join me in expressing your appreciation of their work, because he who does not thank people, does not thank Allah SWT.

Nur

2004 e-Nuri Communications

Reaching out and Sharing Knowledge

thank u for the reminder nur u r right

thanks guys sorry we havta put u thru this ...ilaahey waxaan idinka baryeynaa in uu amuurihiina idiin fududeeyo walaalayaal

OG_Girl   

Thanks to Admin and all Moderators for making SOL place to be and express our opinion with out fear.

We need to learn to disagree and live with it. can't imagine how life would be boring if we all agree.

Thanks again and Jazakoma Allah .

Salam

nuune   

yeah, that is good idea, we never thought that we could thank our admins and moderators,

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS,

well what can I say....our guys are the best!

hope u guys know how much we appreciate ur good work...keep doing what u r good at.

admin- u the man! ;)

Nur I also appreciate what u do for us...keep enriching my life may allah make ur life easier and may allah make u one of the guided ones. that goes for all of us.

Senora   

^^ I agree...

Nur, as well as other wonderful nomads, and the admin and morerators are very much appreciated for making this site such a wonderful place.....

I smile.gif , on behalf of our Team of Moderators Thank you guys for showing appreciation for the work the Admin team do in helping to maintain a Clean Vibrant Enviroment For all of us to enjoy having Exchanges in. I would also be honest and say that due to the self-moderating nature of most of the users here, the work load isnt so bad.

So Pat's on the Back All around :D

Nur   

Og Girl

I agree with your remarks sis, difference of opinion is a healthy thing if we sincerely use it to seek out truth ultimately without taking any critisism personally, disagreeing with a point does not reflect that the writer is bad, just a fresh look from a different peresepctive.

It is said that " If two men agree on everything, one of them is unnecessary"

Shujui

Thanks, thanks for sharing your thoughts, you guys light up the boards, keep it a shining pride for al Nomads worldwide.

Another Ugali Lover ( Kirichwa Kidogo)

Nur

Asalaam aleykum

Would like to thank Bro Nur for reminding us and keeping us in par with his Religious insight and send my sincere gratitude to our moderators. Guys youve done a good job. :D Its for this reason I like SOL and feel at home smile.gif like also to thank my fellow nomads who make this place unique. Lets keep the discussion coming and act nobelly to each other.

Jazkhallah Kheir .

PS. Admin ,feel sorry for ur eyes though, :(

World full of surprises.

Another Ugali Lover ( Kirichwa Kidogo)

Poa ;)

Pat's everyone on the Back - can't pat my own back though :D , someone needs to help me out here .

Good job everyone...Thanx for making SOL a delightful place to visit.

Baashi   

Nur, that is very thoughtful of you. Jazakuma Allahu Kheyran. Admin. & Mods. efforts and time are appreciated. Keep up the good work. Thanks nomads.

Gediid   

Mid iyo laba mijin on me from Islaanti Xawa Luul.

For Ameenah and Barwaaqo 2 bottles of perfume from Cali Duuseyaa boutique.......

My way of saying job well done...... :D