Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

debating with ignorants

Fabregas   

quote:ash-Shafi’i said“I never debated an ignorant person except that he won, and I never debated a knowledgeable person except that I won.” This is because the ignorant one will deny even the presence of the Sun at noon, and will deny the presence of the Moon on a night when it is full!

thats how i feel roun ere

Ibtisam   

^^^Reminds me of Al-Khaleel ibn ahmed (RH)He said; I have four kinds of days; A day when I go out and meet someone more knowledgeable than me, so I learn from them and that is the day of my benefit and profit; A day when I go out and I meet someone less knowledgeable than me, so I teach him and that is my day of reward; A day when I go out and meet someone like myself so I study and review with him and this is the day of my lesson; And a day when I go out and I meet someone who is less knowledgeable than me, but he feels that is above my level So I do not talk and that is my day to Relax

Basicly BG is telling us he is chilling every day :D So maah BG??

nuune   

Jaahilnamada la sheegayaba waa caqligii iyo cilmigii oo isu tagey, labadaas mar hadey madaxa isla galaan xaajadu waa xuntahay!

PS: Kala saar Cilmi iyo Caqli, isku dar = Jaahilnimo aabaheed iyo hooyadeed

Qorax   

Ninka mowduucan furay asaga iska hadlay malaha topic dhan ayuu furay deedna labo layn inta ku qoray xiray tagayna. Walaal sheekada inoo dhameystiro si wad oo si wax laga doodo u noqoto loona kala bayaansho inoo wad haddii kale yeeysan adiga kugu soo noqonin sheekadu. ;)