Sign in to follow this  
Caano Geel

terror police excuses

So what's the best excuse that was used to take you the back-room.

mine came yesterday when re-entering the u.k. .. after the usual can i see your passport crap. they came back with.

'I'm sorry Mr, blah. but it appears that we don't have enough information on you, would please come this way for an interview.'

- any one got better lines?

--

p.s. good to be back amongst your skinny behinds

underdog   

War CG, ma nooleed?

They let you out early for good behaviour huh?

Some Indian women at Heathrow asked me to step out of line, took my passport, asked for more ID, took my drivers license, health card and S.I.N card and told me to wait, she got on the phone with someone for about 3 or 4 minutes came back and said

Her: "Thank you, have a nice day"

Me: (looking back at the line)"are you going to get my spot back in line?"

Her: "I'm sorry sir, you'll have to go to the back of the line"

Then the West African guy who was behind me in line lets me back in...and she actually came up to him and asked to see his passport and ticket. He actually gave her the papers but wouldn't leave the line.

Reminded my the famous poet HOV said:

"I ain't stepping outta sh!t, all me papers legit"

underdog   

Originally posted by Goodir:

You must fit the generic description of every skinny out there.

I'm 6'6" 275lbs.... I don't fit that description.

Cara.   

^LOL.

CG, that's what you get for keeping such a low profile and keeping all your personal info secret. Stop annoying the CIA/MI5 and get a Facebook or MySpace account already. Store your credit card info on websites. Buy more stuff online and for heavens sake get Windows and make sure to download the key loggers that were supposed to be keeping tabs on you.

It's hard work keeping the powers that be informed but you can do it with a little effort and planning. Right now I'm about to log on to Amazon.com to buy "I Love Kittens So I Can't Be a Terrorist!" Later today I'm going to throw my trash away at a time convenient for the spooks so they can go through it at their leisure.

^ LoL....make their lives easier and they might leave you alone, huh?

CG, welcome back. Were you sporting an overgrown beard & cimaamad or something?

STOIC   

^^^Living in a city where majority of African Americnas men have a fully-blown beard I have decided to keep my beard for the next few months.Hopefully I'd not raise some eyebrows in my circle of "ajnabi" friends...Heck I wanna look like Rick Ross...(astaghfurullah)

underdog, finally, i've been in it neck deep lately.. but you have my skinny hand and fat belly amongst your lunch plate now.

hehehe, cara, seriously i think you/re on to something there, screw kittens, can you get me a puppy t-shirt i want to send an unambiguous message

V-for-lentils, i think that's were i went wrong this time. for a change i was virtually clean shaven and looked smart (nothing i was wearing had holes), i knew i should of kept my protest beard!

after 45 mins in the interview cell, my fav. question was 'were do you see your self in the muslim spectrum' ... i was tempted to answer infra-red, hot and invisible

who knew all that time spent avoid a criminal record would backfire ey!

Fabregas   

you should just plead the fifth amendemnt.........if they ask you what type of muslim do you consider yourself, just tell them you are mohamed from Big Brothers close mate. :D

My relative was telling me about a SOmali warlord who was asked concerning his links to qaacida and he replied, " your asking me about qaacida, ask me if I pray"? lol, but istaqfurullah. Anyway, at least you didn't get questioned somewhere in the Middle East. They might have slightly pulled your afro.

lol

Get yourself on these lakin:

i-love-ny.jpg

ps. it doesn't really matter if your clean shaven or not. Most of the people that do something shave on the day and try to blend in anyway. So it's all about the name and perhaps your complexion.

-Lily-   

I was stopped coming back to the UK on my last trip because my passport photo did not look like me, obviously I’m not going to look the same for 7 years. The silly man proceeded to ask me for other ID even though he knows I must have used my passport to get all my Ids. He let me go after a few minutes because the people behind me were getting agitated.

p.s. CC, did they really ask you where you see yourself on the Muslim spectrum? That’s incredible!