Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

Any nomad in Syria?

dawoco   

You people, is it me or is moti playing mind games with us?

I remember him askin about what to do when going back home not so long ago. I can even remember someone tellin him how to exchange the money and i am sure that i even told him not to come back, so i don't want to do it again.

Am I losing the plot? Did I dream this stuff all up? Moti, what r u up to? Have u changed destination or am i as mad as hyacinth bucket's dad?

Saabir   

Originally posted by Danger.:

quote:Originally posted by iskey_baro:

;)

ma xuma.. laakin sanbuuska ayo burka amu reereeb yahay hee??
:D:D
OG_moti kaa reereebka ah iyo mid laga adimay ee Europe yaala wuxuu ka doorbidaan u maleynayaa kan kulul ee fresh-kaa ee Syria yaala smile.gifsmile.gif

dawoco   

jumatatu :D that woman is such a strong and proud character. I wonder how she got richard to marry her icon_razz.gif

But seriously, am I imagining things?

OG Moti   

lool Dawaco you are imagining things

Girl i am here purly for ramadan and kunaafa... but seriously till now i am here for 3 days and didnt test kunaafa yet.. too much food to eat and once i am ready for kunaafa no space to put kunaafa...

Danger man i cant stop eating in 3 days i am like a bull, i cant stop, considering my young age i start to think this is not good for me.. :)bro bidii arasilak kiilo kunaafa bas al jamaarik aaluu la'a maa biyisiir.. sorry bro.. kalaamul 7ukuuma awaamir..

Diamante I am in dimishq dimusccus, al shaam, al muhaajiriin, and drop on masaakin barza at night times to afleeris(Airing the mouth) or talking making no sense.. with the somalis in Aljaaliya ... wierest thing that Syria has to offer... ;)

Silent_guy tell her bro, reereeb iyo fresh from the dabka .. which one you would dooro?

guys i am enjoying .. and people are pushing me to hitch one of the dheylo here.. hmm i dont know.. we will see the next few days and what it will bring...from syria out for now ...

peace

Travelling can be a very fruitful experience. Muslim scholars and philosophers of old have always encouraged travelling. Indeed, it would be a shame if one does not become enlightened after travelling...

I believe Shafi', the ingenious Sunni Jurist, penned this poem regarding the virtues of travelling

ساÙر تجد عوضا عمن تÙارقـــه

وانصب Ùإن لذيذ العيش ÙÙŠ النصب

مــا ÙÙŠ المقام لذي لب وذي أدب

معزة Ùاترك الأوطـــان واغترب

إني رأيت وقو٠المــاء ÙŠÙسـده

إن ساح طاب وإن لم يجر لم يطب

والبدر لولا Ø£Ùول منه مــا نظرت

إليـــه ÙÙŠ كل حين عين مرتقب

والأسد لولا Ùراق الغاب ما قنصت

والسهم لولا Ùراق القوس لم يصب

والتبر كالتبر ملقى ÙÙŠ معادنـــه

والعود ÙÙŠ أرضه نوع من الحطب