Sign in to follow this  
Skipper

Qiso layaab leh

Skipper   

Check this out. A somali man marrried 2 somali girls at the same night. He must be a master persuader.I would love to know how he did it.

Originally posted by Intel:

quote:Originally posted by Skipper:

I would love to know how he did it.

how he did what?
smile.gifHow hal dhagax ugu dilay laba shimbirood. :D Hashiiba aaba wareer laga joogaa, kan laba hal mar dalaq minanka keensaday. Eebba ha u garabgalo.

Skipper   

Jacaylbaro you suprise me there, this fella did 2 at the same time, so you kinda want to put stain on his achievement and marry 3 at the same time. Make sure the media are alerted on the big day. The SOL citizens will be very proud you.

Skipper are you fantasizing abt it too?

Here there is a man i hear who lied to his second wife about his first wife. guess what? he sent wife no.2 for a vacation to her family while he welcomed wife no. 1 and happily settled her here. None of the wives know abt each other! busted he will be when she comes back.

So JB, yes men can do ridiculous things even when the law is not on their side.

Gediid   

Getting married to 2 women at the same time isnt that hard but the million dollar question is habeenkii tee buu ku horeyey odeygu(how did he decide ,did he flip a coin,or were there other factors that made him choose who to get with 1st)and how did the other one feel...... smile.gif

Skipper   

Uma i am fascinated big time about this. That guy you mentined went for the old fashioned and lied to both women but this guy in Hargeisa brought them together and told them things as it is, no irony or lies whatsoever. Gediii wife number one who got engaged first got the honor to be with her newly wed husband that night according to reports coming out of Hargeisa as we speak. Regarding how the women are feeling about the situation? A reporter got to them and their reply to that quesion was that they are more than happy and are looking forward to long and happyfull marriage and that there is no jelousy between them. Jacaylbaro put it best when he said" Its clear Men can do everything"