Sign in to follow this  
Strawberry_Xu

TV shows

Pacifist   

Originally posted by Tami:

Guilty pleasure: Grey's Anatomy...I know I gotta stop it someday soon.

Best new show: Heroes, though I missed few episodes. RC I'm coming over soon...you have it in DVR as promised right?

Best Fox show: Prison Break, I have to get this on DVD...I missed way too many episodes. House seconds .

I'm happy to report I've stopped watching reality tv shows..lol, starting with ANTM and Project Runway.

Tami am with you on that list girl. ;) Greys Anatomy is Fav, I have managed to get all my friends and CoWorkers addicted to it. Who could resist all the Mcdreamy,Mcsteamy and Soon to be Mcsexy :D Second in line is Prison Break,What can I say about MR Wentworth ohh LA LA LA LA ;) his eyes speak for them selves. and then CSI miami. Although my friends have been raving about Heroes, haven't seen any episodes will wait until DVD hits. I have missed the season pre of Prison Break 3 and CSI Miami I just love horatio. I don't have time these days, so am glad who ever invented DVR.

Originally posted by beeteljuice:

i believe Ugly Betty is just pure genuius! i love it so much im always watching it every thursday night and if i miss it then i just go to
and watch it their for full length!

bjuice! u are weired...! u like xuux stuff.

Soma, you watch kidnapped? I watched 3 episodes, and that was it. I got hooked to "Smith" the pilot episode, until it was stopped due to low viewership after few episotes... Ray Liotta is still the man.

I finally caught up to Prison Break earlier this year for the first time and I haven't stopped watching it since. Love it, and when I am not home to watch, my DVR does the job.

My show "SLEEPER CELL" Season 2, its called "AMERICAN TERROR", just started lastnight, love Michael ely...This dude is so handsome, he would have made a very handsome muslim brother had he been muslim forreal. Either way, I think he is amazing on his role as a muslim FBI undercover. SHOWTIME is doing it big time.

Faheema.   

Wow, Looks like we have our fair share of TV addicts smile.gif . To be honest I can't ever say I have watched a series from begining to end, regardless of the type of programme, I tried and even watched an episode here and there lol, but I guess I haven't got real determination as many of you above.

Would Love to keep up with Sleeper Cell and Prison Break.