Sign in to follow this  
Strawberry_Xu

TV shows

Jamelia   

Originally posted by XulaXu:

quote:Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Hey, I'm interested in this Heroes show, but I don't have the time or space to download all the episodes.

Con/Xu, could one of you send me the whole series? I would pay.

Funny you should ask that, I was just burning off a couple of copies for some people I wanted to force into watching Heroes. Well don't forget to read the

once you get them from Conspiracy, like I said, each episode has a corresponding issue. Enjoy!!

EDIT: Oh, if you get the show before monday, make sure to watch or d/l the new episode after monday, it's the last one we're gonna have for a while I think.

Originally posted by Jamelia:

Do any of the Ex/Dutch Nomads remember

'Goede Tijden Slechte Tijden'??....I thought that was pretty AWESOME..Lol

Oh my, I used to love it when I was younger, you know, when I was really young
icon_razz.gif

I left the old country back in 2000, so last I know is Stefano was being incestuous with his stepmother Janine. Oh man, remember Arnie? Did he ever come back from the 'jungle'? It was a cracking show, silly storylines I admit, but still good.
LoooL..Xu...I left early 2000 aswell....Arnie went to the jungle....loooooool...Can't say I remember...I loved Ludo though...Those were the times... smile.gifsmile.gif

i only watch one show 2 1/2 men!! it comes on cbs at 9:00pm pst! xalimoos should listen to Charlie Sheen! and drop that wannabee queen biatch stuff!! no lie.......!

i cant believe ppl are watching the simpsons!! i guess some of us need to get a life.

Sacdiya   

Originally posted by rudy:

i only watch one show 2 1/2 men!! it comes on cbs at 9:00pm pst! xalimoos should listen to Charlie Sheen! and drop that wannabee queen biatch stuff!! no lie.......!

i cant believe ppl are watching the simpsons!! i guess some of us need to get a life.

Who asked you to control what someone watches or don't watch. Who needs to get a life now RUDE GUY.

'Look at my face u fink am bovvered, face, look,i ain't bovvered waht mu fav show is'

'how very dare you ask my fav show'

also Rive Cottage with double barrel name dude on 4 ...best food programme, real, natural grub tats fillin and good for u.

Shakti   

u guys are really into this hero show.. huh?

well, i had a chance 2 watch it on the net last night, it was very interesting concept 4 a show.. i just don’t get why they hell they are canceling the show. i thought it doing well?? :confused:

RedSea   

lol.Must be really funny how we have North Americans and Uk folks discussing their favorite TV shows,each side must be wondering what show the other is talking about.

Guilty pleasure: Grey's Anatomy...I know I gotta stop it someday soon.

Best new show: Heroes, though I missed few episodes. RC I'm coming over soon...you have it in DVR as promised right?

Best Fox show: Prison Break, I have to get this on DVD...I missed way too many episodes. House seconds .

I'm happy to report I've stopped watching reality tv shows..lol, starting with ANTM and Project Runway.

Shakti   

Originally posted by XulaXu:

^^^ it's just a season break, it'll come back on in January

I guess timing is everything.. I was just trying 2 get u guys searching 4 none existing news… I wonder how u guys would feel if the show got canceled.

RED or REWAN..ha ha .. yo so funn-niii

I hated the way the season finished even though it was surprising, I hoped for more :( oh well guess real action will start in second season ..

Did any of you watched smallville season 6 trust me the real stuff starts with season 6

I quite liked Grey's Anatomy although I just saw 3-4 episodes. I don't really watch TV so I might buy it on DVD if I ever remember.

I've also seen one or two episodes of House but it wasn't convincing. I loved Hugh Laurie in BlackAdder and it remains my all-time favourite TV-show. I've got all the episodes on DVD :D

Originally posted by Hizb_UK:

'Look at my face u fink am bovvered, face, look,i ain't bovvered waht mu fav show is'

'how very dare you ask my fav show'

Who dear? Me dear? Gay dear? No, dear!