Sign in to follow this  
Strawberry_Xu

TV shows

So what TV shows are you guys currently following?

Me, I usually get the shows on DVD instead of watching them on TV, so I don't have to wait a week to see what happens next. As a result I have been watching way too many shows in quick succession.

I'm crazy about House at the moment. Does anyone watch that? Hugh Laurie is too brilliant for words. Is it bad that a disabled anti-social doctor is my idea of the perfect man? smile.gif

I'm really liking a show called Heroes. We don't get it here in the UK yet (I had to get it from 'a friend'). It's amazing, if you like that sci-fi, x-men type of thing.

Delilah   

I'm not a big tv fan but I don't know if you guys remember this show called Reunion, it use to air last year on Fox. Well, that show i use to watch madly; it didn't matter what i was doing at the time or where i was: i was either watching it or it was being recorded. It was about these 6 bestfriends who graduated in 1986 and by 2005 one of them is murdered, and the remaining five are suspects. So for each episode, it chronicalled one year. Anyways, long story short, Fox had the not-so-brilliant of cancelling the show. I have yet to find a show worth watching. Man, Survivor was good though :rolleyes: ...back in the days....

Miriam1   

I was in love with Lost..but its soo boring right now...I don't bother watching it, just download each week's eposide

Heroes is very good. Hiro is just so cute. and should be interesting now that they caught Sylar.

If you can't watch the show each week. download Bittorent and register at Demnoiod(sp?) (google it) you can download each weekly eposide of almost all the shows on tv now and even some past seasons..

Lost is still the best show on TV.

Im starting to get hooked on Heroes. Hiro is the best/cutest thing that happened to the show.

Grey's anatomy is also up there.

Oh and let's not forget Boston Legal. FUNNIEST show on TV. This is the only show that makes me laugh out loud. Love it.

and of course, im able to catch all these shows because of this nifty thing called DVR that records everything while I'm in class. SO I watch my shows only when I have the time to, and I get to fast forward all commercials.

Intel   

ER

currently showing when Dr Gregory Pratt (Mekhi Phifer) travels to Darfur... kinda BS but great viewing nevertheless

Shakti   

^ u know it...Ballston legal … extremely weird and 2 funny. I absolutely adore William shatner’s character.

Also there is this new show called: help me help you … its ½ comedy show, absolutely funny and I cant seem 2 get enough of it.

Prison break 1season … I havent got a chance 2 watch the 2nd season yet.

the main character of this show is played by actor wentworthy miller , the only gaal worth sinning for.. :D

wentworth_miller_hands.jpg

^thats one caliente dude...dontcha think so??

Oh yeah, there is this show called modern marvels that come on the history channel. I would never watch such show but my geeky sister watches it and now im obsessed with it..oyeeeeee

Originally posted by Hayam:

Heroes is very good. Hiro is just so cute. and should be interesting now that they caught Sylar.

If you can't watch the show each week. download Bittorent and register at Demnoiod(sp?) (google it) you can download each weekly eposide of almost all the shows on tv now and even some past seasons..

Yeah they don't show Heroes over here, so I usually try to get it from Uncle Bittorrent.

And yes, Hiro is too adorable, easily the best and most original thing about the show. Can't wait to see how he turns out like that cool ninja version of him from the future.....

Sylar stealing people's power? :eek:

As for Grey's Anatomy, the writing is pretty bad, most of the characters are selfish (especially Meredith) and the love triangles are getting old......but I...just...can't..stop..watching...it's too good.

As for delicious gaals almost worth sinning for, take a look at this icon_razz.gif

sexytongue0jy.jpg

...doubt anyone can top this :D

*sigh* @ Sawyer.

I dont know why we have to wait until February for new episodes, its complete torture.

Oh, Sylar is like a serial killer with powers. CREEPY.

Has anyone watched this show called man v. wild. It's pretty new. The premise of the show is this ex-british military guy who goes into very dangerous "situations" and teaches viewers how to survive in the wilderness. The last ep, he parachuted into a French Alp Mountains with just water, flint and knife. He had to hunt for his food while looking for the nearest town. He ate some pretty nasty stuff out of desperation like raw fish (because he was surrounded by snow and couldnt make fire), eating maggots of a dead carcass (?sp) and root of pine trees (apparantly it is very nutrious). He also jumped into a frozen lake to show people what to do in case this happens to them. His camera crew are not allowed to intervene unless its a complete life and death matter. Pretty brave guy.

Cara.   

Devilangle, yeah that Prison Break dude is dreeeamy. If I watched TV I'd watch him, er, the show.

XulaXu, who's that? Not bad, though I don't go for blondes :D

HEROES ROCKS!! i got all 10 epsiodes umh I think thats it for season one

Sylar eats ppls brains to gain their powers, poor hiro though I ain't gonna spoil it for you lot..

they got like different writer for each character and one main writer that merges everything together maybe thats way it was quite confusing first 4 eps, I think I got some Demanoid's invitations left but normally the registration is open every friday..if you need an account there then PM me or try

Scrape

, yeah and Smallville season 6 far better then first ones ... stopped watching battlestargalagtica kinda got boring FRACK!!!

^^^ ooh, have you guys been following the online Heroes comics? They release a short one after every episode, explaining a little more background about the characters during a particular episode. Don't read a comic if you haven't watched the corresponding episode, it might be spoilery.

I agree, poor Hiro, I choked up a bit :(

ulaXu, who's that? Not bad, though I don't go for blondes [big Grin]

That's Sawyer from Lost, the single most delicious thing to ever happen to TV :D

It's so weird you Americans have all these insane breaks between episodes. It's annoying since I've started getting the episodes straight after it appears on TV over there, I have to wait like the rest of the US.

.. stopped watching battlestargalagtica kinda got boring FRACK!!!

I agree, at the moment I'm not sure where the story is going and it's a bit slow. But it seems they're taking their time to go more into every character's background, it won't be as action packed as last season. However overall, I'd say that Battlestar Galactica is one of the most thought provoking, mature and complex dramas around, it might be worth catching up later.

And hopefully Balthar will die a horrible death soon, not likely, but still.