Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Good morning ladies and gentlemen ......

This is JB sending u greetings from Hargeisa. This is the news headlines:

- Borama was hit by earthquake around midnight last night. No casualties reported so far and it is believed this is the worst since 1980.

- Peace talks continue in Buuhoodle region between two sub clans fought in the area.

- Hargeisa's main Theater is under construction since it was completely demolished by the war in 1988.

---- Iyo qaar kaloo badan ,, :D

Ibtisam   

Just found out I am expected to work till 10pm tonight :eek: Yiiks.

Sayid Somal before u send me PM massages please ensure u have space to receive replies. I hate wasting my time writing a reply and not being able to send it.

You can come by today and pick up your letter.

oh come on - you keeper of the gates of Burco data

p.s. can you also write me a doctor's note - that says i can not walk on airport tarmacs unless there is red carpet - you know - just like the one you wrote for uncle centipede :D

Taleexi   

Arooryo suuban to all... I'm happy to be in the eve of the thanksgiving..... off tomorrow and the day after and then the weekend.

Time creeps at rate of turtle pace and the thought of leaving early comes to mind! Thanksgiving eve should be officially declared a public holiday...

The Zack   

Thanks to this country's many many holidays. This one will be a four-day weekend. Thanksgiving day and the day after Thanksgiving is what it is this time.

I feel like singing this

NGONGE   

^^ :D (I forgot my phone at home yesterday). :D

There is some urban myth (amongst Arabs) that says Somalis do not eat the head of a sheep (I wouldn't know, I don't myself). So, in order to annoy Somalis, the Arabs keep referring to MUKH (maskax) every time they see a Somali. :D