Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Malika   

^I hate you. :D

God Lord! a ten year old mother - I mean wth??

She is only a child - bisinka!

Ibtisam   

Working from home today and it is too much hard work. redface.gif but just had basto & Fish and about to have shah with ginger. Yummy.

Howdy Trolls, long time

^what do you mean working from home? i thought you said you'll see him today - come on now - i need that letter like yesterday.

let me guess - he didn't come in to work today too - like y'all never heard of buses - it is tube or never with you lot eh? and the have the audacity to tell us that the private sector is more hardworking then the public sector. :D

Ibtisam   

Even for you I aint take the bus to workfor 2hrs there and back, but I did leave him a print out on his desk.

I am working aint I? Public sector will have the day OFF

oh thank you, i knew you were reliable - but the important question is - will he turn up to sign and send??

LOL@day off - home and work are like milk and water - they don 't mix together well - will only result in dilution.

Malika   

£9000 a year university fee's from 2010 - that is far too much!! £27,000 for a degree - woow. Back to the days only the privilage could afford high education.

Hales   

^Correction its starting from 2012 and the highest and is up to 9,000; though we could expect most decent universities to put it at 6,000. The only good news alongside it is that people will be charged no interest in the burdensome debt you will dismally be carrying.

Juxa   

a week spent on eating out and chatting with friends!!!

envygu waa wax xun lakin JB ma waxaa baa shaqo ah :rolleyes: