Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Faheema.   

lol Juxa, I came back to work yesterday, didn't you read my screams :D 1 more day, one more before my long weekend (iA) smile.gif

Morning London trollers and afternoon Dubai troller.

Deleted, not bad - coming back from annual leave and working a 3-day week.

Norf, not sure what exactly but there's a lot to do in London as usual. I took my little cousin to the Science Museum recently - it was good fun. It's in South Kensington along with the Natural History and V&A museums. Worth going to all three in one day.

Then of course there are all the usual attractions - London Eye, Sealife Aquarium, the Zoo and whatever events are going on in T Square, Southbank etc etc.

Pick up a copy of Timeout and check the kids section.

N.O.R.F   

Thanks Val. They all sound like good places to visit.

The problem we always have is time. In London, time literally flies. Before you know it its 5pm and eveywhere is closing up. Will have to try and get up before 11am :D

Ibtisam   

Hey North smile.gif The little one likes Sealife Aquarium, make sure you take her there. smile.gif

Salamz people.

C&H, old age my dear, going mellow in my old age!

Juxa   

war adigu hadad old tahay gimme my freedom pass.

hi ibti, hope you feeling better, once reer dubai imaadeen maybe we should have a barbeque (as girls of course) insha allah

we shall get val to come out of her hiding place as well.

ps: ibti gonna be in central london if i can locate lily, cake marabtaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ama ice cream

N.O.R.F   

Any decent (and good value) Lebabnese restaurants? Where is Ngonge? Arabs know Arab restaurants.

Ibtisam   

Juxa do you even have to ask!! count me in (you better not make it some late silly hour like 8pm.) Certain people are trying to get away from work!

Reer dubai bac shoppin baan uu tirtey, so anything they want aa la siin once they arrive, might even cook barris and bring it to the park.

NGONGE   

Norf, you know by now that I hardly mix with Arabs anymore. i wouldn't know about the guys outside.

Ibtisam   

Norf two new places opened off Marlybone Road. One is really nice (average cost £15 pp) and the other is okay.

NGONGE   

Heh@Norf. I got a treadmill, dammit. :D

And, no, I don't know about such places. It's a single people's thing, saaxib. I just go to Tayo (Zaytoun) for some Fata Moos every now and then.

Juxa   

old man please tell me inaad jimicsi bilaabin

someone should tell the somali men-folk, that it is ok to be bit fat/chubby

Ibtisam   

Juxa, Faheema has a cross-trainer in our house now. I refuse to go around till that thing leaves the house icon_razz.gif