Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Our future, our country's economic stability foundation must come from the private sector. I want to see “open for business” sign up on business industries.

Cuts cuts .....and yes cut on corporation tax. God bless George Osborne, god bless the Conservative Gov

Ohh yes-an end to freeloading- £1.8 Billion cut on Housing benefits. What will ever happen to Somali families who are currently enjoying this?

Ibtisam   

Cynical how was your travels? Maxaad ii soo keentey (aside from learning broke as*s somali)

Conservative iislan cyreta qaadadta uu bey eeryan all their life. Wake me up when they start on the wealthy Russains and Arabs or crooked English upper class or Z list celebs and A list, and media hoes, owners and drug lords- Oh did I mention MPs.

Iyaguun baby mothers, child benefit iyo housing benefit bey daab socodan.

Mind you today, I found the sun on the tube and there was two page spread of this old G (63~) window cleaner who stole 81K in benefit because he claimed he was scared of open spaces! :D There was pictures of him jumping and cleaning windows in the 2nd floor! Fit old man I tell ya.

VAT : 20% is going to kill small business!

CL, Perhaps they will join the rest of the homeless, until they are all rehoused in time for the 2012 Olympics.

Hello Nuune, I understand where NG is coming from now and it's not xagaaga.

NG, not really worried about the cooking aspects, more about the length of the summer day and upcoming starvation, I'A. It's gonna be tough.

Malika   

Lol,Ibti true,milk the poor more weyaan shekaduu..bisinka!

2 year pay freeze for public workers earning more then £21.000, war miyee washeen..

VAT TO RISE BY 20% BY 4TH Jan 2011..................................................................................IS ANYONE WATCHING THE LIVE EMERGENCY BUDGET.

On Council Tax- we’ve made a deal with Local Council- if they can keep their cost low, then will freeze council tax for a year.

P.S i feel so sorry for David Cam- his just right behind Osborne, his view is that man **** How unfortunate indeed.

NGONGE   

You mean....you thought.. I would?..well I never! Anyway, that joke is only funny when applied to newly weds, adigu sannad bad maraysa and you're probably already starting to change the curtains in your living room or some such madness. :D

NGONGE   

CL, have you been following the news for the past two months? All this was reported so many times that none of it so far comes as a shock. Darling was talking yesterday about the 20% rise in VAT.

Prosperity to all....is the finishing sentence. Hear hear hear to that.

Old man- i know i know- but its now from the horses mouth.

N.O.R.F   

This budget is me more of a case of blaming labour and will harm all kinds of honest hard working people who don't rely on benefits. I would have thought the lib dems would have influened this budget but it doesn't look like it.

Sod it. I aint coming back.

Val and Ibs - thanks for the suggestions. The pressie IS for one of you.. I'm not saying which one though smile.gif .

Juxa - I'll send yours through the hubby! ;)

Ibtisam   

Since Juxa is also getting one now. I demand that both me and Val get a pressie (the T-shirt won't count!) icon_razz.gif:D

Juxa   

but why anigu through hubby la iigu soo diraa, i mean why isku-lifaaqida bal :mad: unless of course serenity is trying to tell us something.

yaa maqla bells?

just had to ask someone to spell me an address in somali. he cont

b,t,j,x,kh,d,r,s,sh,dh,c,g,f,q,k,l,m,n,w,h,y

that was for ibti ( i bet waxbaa ka qaldan^^^)