Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Juxa   

CL i know the feeling, i feel horrible maanta, all that fighting yesterday, xalay dhan baa machette la igu ceyrsanayay :(

on a good note maanta waa friday

Juxa   

ooh the kids were lovely, loads of free hugs and kisses drenched with chocolate, ice cream and dhareer (note to self go home first and change)

the cake was delicious as well, lakin waxa la isku dagaalay icing-flowerki. birthday boy was more interested in being lifted around than a party.

any plans for the weekend? i am working on sunday :mad:

STOIC   

Early to bed early to raise...IS not a lie...Nothing beats praying the Fajr prayer on time***Dons his scrubs off he grabs his favorite cup of dunkin donut coffee and set up for the eternity of looking into probably some nasty mouth for the rest of the day************Bismilah he starts with the day!

Ibtisam   

Me and you both^^^ :( Had such bad dreams xaly oodan I was drowning, hanging on to trees for my dear life while the whole village was turned into a sea of water, people were being carried away by the water and I was trying to catch passersby without falling off the tree. I survived the flood, but I "died" after the flood (Well I blacked out and I heard people hovering over me say she died because biyihi ba wadnha uu galey) Then I woke up.

SalamAlikum and Jumca Mubarak.

lol@Ibti. That’s very detailed. Thinking of the Pakistan/Haiti floods bef falling asleep?

Juxa- that sounds lovely; so what did you get the brat in question.

As for the weekend; yap of horse riding tomorrow and lots of catching up for the rest of the weekend. You

Juxa   

bisinka ibti, that is scary riyo ah, lately waxan isku arkay walwal badan to the point i cant sleep. i hardly recall what i worry off...subxanallah

CL i got him nothing, waxan dhahay isoo raadi markad gaarto 18 insha allah, i am fair auntie that is what i tell all my nieces and nephews

of course i am hoping by then i will have well established trust-fund for them

Juxa   

it all started when i made an offer to my niece, you see she is exceptionally gifted and due to sit her GCSE maths and science soon (she is 11)

she asked for a car when she is 17, then the others complained of musuqmaasuq and favourism now i am stuck

i could always move to africa and say idinma aqaan

Ibtisam   

Lol idinma aqaan. Tell them if they are as gifted as she (mashallah) they can have cars too.

All these gifted kids, I want to be a gifted child- how can I go back so I can do my masters at 9yrs old. redface.gif:D lol

Juxa check ur e-mail?

Juxa   

the only email i can see instantly is work email.

bal iisug, you better have great news for me