Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

I have a moustache? And u thought I bleach my face? :(:(:( I'd rather be over 30 dude.

Juxa, I am not joking. Eid partika present baan ka raaba.

Juxa   

ibti you shall get a present, lakin it maybe hard for me to get you yet another veil, i prefer to see your face waad ogtahay

waaxay shaarbaha la sheegayo, Ngonge iska diyaari £50 for ibti. she now deserves a facial

Emperor   

Ibti, my sources unlike the sources you have in the politics section are very credible and tell me that tomorrow is Eid :D ,

Of course, you didn't get it but I was refereing to the Hadith of the prophet, no fast beyond thirty days.

Eid Mubarak to you anyway.

Weli ma aragteen dad afuran oo aan ciidsaneyn on the last day of Ramadan?

Wadaadaa na waalay. The imam at the main city mosque announced it was Eid today last night. No tarawiix was prayed. We all got up at the crack of dawn, got dressed up and showed up for Eid prayers, but the Imam was AWOL and the masjid closed.

Ciil badanaa. Umad dhan all dressed up with nowhere to go. (Apparently Turkey is celebrating today, which is what caused the confusion. The imam went with them then guess changed his mind at some point?)

I wanted to go all Al Shabaab on him. :mad:

Emperor   

^What evidence is Turkey using to celebrate Eid today, have they seen the moon in there, if they did then you are right not to be fasting today and we should all be celebrating Eid today.

^ I have no idea. I'm living in a wholly Turkish place. Everyone showed up for prayers except the Imam. I guess there was a mistake somewhere, only we weren't informed in time to fast today.

I think if the whole town is in Eid mode, at the very least the Imam should have gone ahead with the prayers? Maalinbaa naga khasaartay

Anyway, ciid wanaagsan folks!

Emperor   

^Did Turkey celebrate Eid today?

We normally look for the news of any Muslim nations seeing the moon on the 29th of Ramadaan, I haven't heard any last night.

Any other country celebrating Eid today?

Maadeey, what is your point?

Maaddeey   

Emperor, Waan iska kaftamaayey!.

But seriousley all Muslim countries said its the last day of Ramadan, if Turkey decides to celebrate it doesn't count, as Val said maalinaa ka qasaartay.

Juxa   

yes turkey celebrated today, mind you they started a day before us so they cont possible fast 31 days could they?

kuwa aan aqaan are celebrating inkastoo eysan soomin to begin with.

happy bayram to they i guess

Emperor   

Maadeey, Awowe it is Xaraam to fast on a Eid day.

If a muslim person saw the moon last night then we should all not be fasting let alone a muslim nation like Turkey, that is what I meant.

Mase waxaad tahay those who only concentrate on Saudi Arabia, and don't think much of the rest of Muslimiin around the world.