Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Masha'Allah Buuxo, meesha soo gashay, ii waran abaayo? :D

kuwaan budhka la wareega hadday isoo cayrsadaan diracaaga iyo garbasartaada ma ku dhuuman kara?

p.s. fuley ha ii qaadan yah! :cool:

Juxa   

Good morning CL, how are you today?

it took me an hour to get in this morning, why do they strike bal?

Fabulous.

Likewise it took forever to get in and now facing the same outward journey. As for the why- there greedy so and so’s serious; rail workers and BA staff are the most selfish/ungrateful bunch of people.

How are you; and made the halwa yet?

Juxa   

i am not making it just buying it, called around and got quoted £120 per 20 kilos tuugo iga dheh

N.O.R.F   

Why do you guys go into work when you know about the tube strike?

Work from home miyeedan maqalin?

Afternoon all. No such problem for me.

NGONGE   

^^ I probably was the only one in the country that didn't know about the tube strike today. I phoned someone at work who uses the same line as me (but starts much earlier) and asked them what was going on today. Now they're making fun of me and keep telling me things about "Neil Armstrong making it to the moon" and "The Germans surrendering to the allied forces". :mad:

Juxa   

wsalaam ferguson and NORF

work from home? ma waalatay? that means getting IT department to set you up and check on you for hours billed. i never take files home with me nor do i answer calls at home (used to but stopped)

one needs quality family time no?

WCS

Juxa- that’s a lot. But I had you for miss “I will do it myself” after all its really not that hard to make.

Norf- I never learn, I always do that and then think why did I when am among the few who battled our way in.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Juxa:

work from home? ma waalatay? that means getting IT department to set you up and check on you for hours billed. i never take files home with me nor do i answer calls at home (used to but stopped)

one needs quality family time no?

Family time? You're working from home dear :D

Just take one small file and let them know. Don't you have webmail?

Juxa   

CL, do you know how long it takes? and the amount of xoog it requires to walaaqid XALWO?

lady af uunbaan hayaa ee majirto tabar. all the same why bother when you can simply place your order, i just ordered, qunbe (coconut), shushumow (kiss me), icun (bite me) and biscuit from somali lady

xalwo will be bought on the eve insha allah.

waves@ngonge

Juxa- I know; and I think it’s high time you get some muruuq. All this reer-magal stuff of placing an order is so not for you.

Pass me this lady’s talefone dee. I’ve managed everything apart from shushumow and Odcak.

smile.gif