Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ismalura   

War aniga horta alien baan ahay and the welcome email that i received from SOL said no qabiil so I was trying to do just that. However saaka "a maalin guur dude" markaan arkay suaal baanba ceshan wayay.

Anyways Nuune , Juxa, Sayid I don't know what you are talking about. I am out of here, like I said I don't want to get in trouble.

Juxa   

lol ibti yes tumaad aheyd.

last night was fun, saw many of my clients there and they were very welcoming maasha allah.

ismalura i did not understand what ferguson meant as well, i just assumed this was a person that hated moving at night, hence maalintii buu guureeyaa.....

sayid i object your aflagaado maxaan bada urareynaa? i guess i should take comfort inaan atleast qardho ka imaan icon_razz.gif

Ibtisam   

Juxa, your habarya baan ley tuusey yesterday after you left. IF i had know she was your habaryar.... yaa ba dheh. Mashallah. Now I can see the similarities. Telephonekeeidan waan haya, I know if I need to meesha uu dhici. :Dicon_razz.gif

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Reminds me of a convo I had last night. loool. Inantu wayo moments
:D

LoL. :D

Juxa, meel xalwad lagu qeybinayo maxaad nooga qarisay? Naga duceysoo..throw some our way. :D

Ibtisam   

Juxa only gives xalwo (notice you said Xalwad) to certain folks. Did you know even xaley she knew where the xalwo was and did not offer it to us. :D

P.s. I didn't want xalwad till this talk began, now I would like some today. redface.gif

don't thrown an islaan called Xalwo my way, biliis.

Horta, reer US iyo Canada isma arkaan miya? Anaku we are becoming a family! All those folks in Minni, don't they meet?

Ibtisam   

Loool @ Islaan called Xalwo (the comedy clip always makes me laugh, after watching that you would think somaliiga different meelood baan ka so qaadeyin. :D lol

Sheh intey iis arkaan bey run away brides weliba nooqdan, it is all done int he luuqs though. :Dicon_razz.gif Istaqfurallah.

LoL @ run away brides. Weekend away is all that is left for us lot. What's the name of the Somali tuulo in Wales? That's next on the cards.

Ibtisam   

It is too cold now to go to some tuulo= ree miyi sheh.

BUT if a weekend to somewhere hot and nice, beach and hot... err never mind you get the picture- I will come :D

Juxa   

ibti i told you about my habaryar, maasha allah she is very active lady, i introduced sheh xalay and she was like gabadhan waan aqaan lol

yes xalay there was loads of food, sweets, drinks, i felt bad for coming empty handed

Look, you see what a small world we live in. I have met Juxa's habaryar, Ibts has met my dad lool. We should marry bros and sisters off to one another and be done with it haha.

Ibts, the weather will get better lol.

Ibtisam   

Loool sheh then we will no longer be friends, that is spoling the party. You can't be in laws and friends at the same time. Can you imagine the drama? Lool!!!

It is a small world. Everyone I meet knows each other somehow, freaky :eek:

Juxa, yes I had her name and number, I didnt know she was the lady that told me go and eat habenkasta, ama meeshan ka kac oo salaiga taag! May allah reward her.

Sheh: errr no winter is coming the weather will not get better- and even if it does it will be for a few hrs.

war yaa naga aamusiya dumarkaan - way isu camirayaan xata - make us jealous!

Allow yaa labadan habeen ee haray dhirta idinku dhuunta oo toddaba ilma addeer idinla dhaca - xaawoy xalwadda ka carar ha dhacdee :D