Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

FatB   

so drain lols at 15 hours a day, i remember when it was that bad for us - aa the summer of '99 - paskatan and australia were playing the third day of the second test at the 'wacca' wasim akram was on fire

Ibtisam   

I got kicked out of my house early and got to work before 9am!!! :eek: :eek: Shidhouse!!!

Salamah people.

I am off to do work so I can finish early. See ya

The Zack   

Tuujiye, those kids talked better Somali than you did and that shocked you and made u buy them those delicious donuts and timbits miyaa?

NGONGE   

Tuujiye has been in qurbaha for more than twenty years and he still has not learned about the trouble one gets into if he buys strange kids doughnuts and ice cream. :D

Tuujiye   

^^ lool Only for Somali kids yaah..cadaanka iyo indha yarta ama hidida xarash aan u haayaa lool..

Zack do you know how good my somali is? lool war lah jad kaste in aan aqaan mala socotaa horta oo hadaan face to face iskaga soo horbaxno aadan garan doonin meesha aan ka imi? lool reer waqooyi, reer bari, Mudug, Miyi, Maymaay, Shaashi, xamar, waamood, you name it aniga waan ku hadlaa lool inkastoo hada reer waqooyigeyga uu soo cuslaaday xoogaa lool...

wareer Badanaa!!!

The Zack   

Tuujiye, I can imagine u talking May, Xamari, and Waamo but reer waqooyi? I don't think so!

Try this. Dee inaar waaxay dee waaxay kani, dee keen diintaada garo ee keen dee :D:D

Tuujiye   

^^ war hadaa i aragtid xitaa reer waqooti aad ii maleyn doontaa aan ku dhahay lool... nuune in aan ku waabsaday ma ogid miyaa alaabtaas lool aan ka keenay "lee seecamal adiga! saanaa! maya maya! waraa waa ii qayishee!" lool

kaalay "diintaada" in ee reer Jabuutiga u badan yihiin mala socotaa? even reer muduga waa sidaas... wixii banaanka eh dhan dhibkaas ee qabaan...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

The Zack   

Loool@wixii banaanka ah dhan, xamar baad gudaha u taqaanaa miyaa? Nin waalan. Nuune waad ka booleystay walee haduuba ku wareeray lahjadaada.

SeeKer, the myth that coffee stunts growth refuses to die. This medical quackery is based on earlier studies which studied the relation between coffee consumption and osteoporosis. It was wrongly assumed that caffeine causes lower bone density because older people who drank a certain amount of coffee ended up getting osteoporosis. Caffeine limits calcium absorption. And then doctors discovered that it was merely a case of correlation not causation. The subjects in the study who drank coffee also had extremely low calcium intakes. The conclusions of this study somehow morphed into the assertion: if you give your kids too much coffee, you'll stunt their growth. Though caffiene effects the calcium absorption in the body, it is so tiny as to be negligible; adding a little milk to your coffee cancels it out.

Disclaimer: Nomads with medical training are better equipped to proffer verdicts. Mine is a layman's view.