Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Ibtisam   

JUXA: lool we met in our minds.

Wed is better for me aniga. Sunday washing ka iyo cleaning baan ka daamani and making afur for the week. :D

We have no kitchen but I am happy to host and give you basic luug iyo gacan ku walaqa aftur. smile.gif

JB, May Allah have mercy on them. Ma adiga aya dili them or cause it somehow? CIA wax ba ka jira if that is the case.

Juxa   

ibti anigu this saturday is not good day but any other would be fine. bal let me know, i dont mind cooking lakin no sanbuus, marwalba faraha ka gubtaa

Ibtisam   

Looool @ Faraha ayaan ka gubtaa!! :eek: Are you off work what do you mean any day is fine?

My boss is off from next week, so I am on slave shifts of 10-7. The last 10days masjidka aya iska leh. Aside from that, just let me know what day we decide. Ka war doon, beryahan even phone calls ba igu dibi aha. I'll check with faheema when I see her.

Juxa   

am not off anytime soon, just came back half week off oo my desk waxad moodaa inuu qarax ka kor dhacay.

cooking for you lot cant be hard, maa adinkaba wax cuni kara?

N.O.R.F   

Why don't you two cant survive without cake people just call or txt each other? Mise economic crisis baa jira?

Afternoon all.

Ibtisam   

loool @ Qarax ka kor dhacy.

Cooking for us is simple- sort of; haadaba here is my list:

1)Ibtisam: 2 glass of water, 7 dates, 2 cups of Somali tea with sugar, 2 chicken drumsticks- grilled or roasted- no salad or barris or anything to go with it. 2 sanbus or a bowl of fruits or even a spicy mango salad, or a cake, another glass of water.- I don’t drink tap water.

2) Faheema: 1 fruit bowl, and 3 sambus with 1 glass or water and one tea. If no sanbus she will settle for any meal (rice and baasto)

3) Sheh: Taas she don’t eat (nuts, salads, water, juice and snacks will do)

4) Lily: Dates, water, fruits, and a small bowl of something healthy.

5) Juxa: Water, 1 date and siinx barris ah and small cake. That’s it.

How did I do? :D

North is pi*ssed off coz we keep talking about cake (Although he mentioned it way before I said anything)

Txts too much effort, SOL ba wa a form of communication.

Juxa   

bisinka oo intaa oo cuno ah miyaad rabtaan? gabdho cir weyn intee la geynayaa

i was thinking of some dates, good company and tap water.

dont worry i shall make 6 course meal, non-fattening, 4 different soups for lily and sheh, your lug-chicken spices as they would have in bangladesh and aniga iyo faheema we shall have bariis iyo suqaar

CL you are invited too, bal put your order in! maxaa kaa dagaya?

i aint making sanbusa!!! gggggggggggrrrrrrr

Ibtisam   

Loool Okay haadaab make siinx suugoah iyo your nice barris. with Salad iyo moos.

Im just pulling your leg, now I can't come over because you would force feed everyone as per order!!! lol

I will bring sanbusa if you want? And Faheema as usual will do cake.

CL is so not invited, did you see the other thread? She eats something called mapenzi iyo nakpunda iyo wewe. YOU cannot give her barris iyo suuqar!

Juxa   

it is simple kibiz, i can make it or else i know qof samayn kara, malika will give us the recipe