Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

N.O.R.F   

Ibti use airline websites or expedia.co.uk How many holidays baad qaadataa horta? You must have a good boss.

NGONGE   

^^ I am convinced that Ibti and nuune are some sort of secret agents. Sii soco, soo soco.

Ibtisam   

Loool Ngonge!! Nuune is on another level, he flys so much that he gets discounts for frequent flyers!!!

BMi website was stuck, its working now and all done.

I take unpaid holidays, so my boss puts up with it, I get no paid holidays at all. Bet you would never accept that Norf icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

My computer at work had a virus. The IT department could not fix it ( :D ) and gave me a stand alone with only net connection. I've been doing nothing but surfing the net for the whole of this week. Talk to me, people.

Ibtisam   

shaqolaan. write another story.

Can you do some review for me?? I will PM u the details, the user friendly-ness of a site. :D

STOIC   

I hate kids.I gotta give it to the people that work with kids..little brats gets on my nerve ..One five year old kid gets under the table to hide from me and refuse to come out..I Gave her toys and told her some tooth fairy stories..Exhausted! :mad:

SeeKer   

Coffee stunts growth.....

Does anyone else feel like you have more time in your day during Ramadhan or is it just my imagination?

The Zack   

Seeker LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL my apologies.

The days are definitely longer, we fast at least 15 hrs here. It is going to get worse before it gets better. Next remadan (insha'allah) will start August 1st :D that means 16 hrs day light time.

SeeKer   

Inshallah next Ramadhan I should be somewhere with pleasant weather and white beaches and most of all normal daylight hours.

I actually meant that you seem to accomplish more during Ramadhan. Its like eating took about two hours of your day away.

Apology accepted by the way. Its a common mistake on these boards. At times I feel like I should have a post that declares my affiliations icon_razz.gif

Tuujiye   

I met two kids about ten and eleven last night after taraawiix. I was at a coffee shop ( Tim Hortans)when these two kids walked up to me and said " Adeer! shantaan shilin maxee noo goysaa oo meeshaan yaala?" lool I was so shocked because of the somali words that was coming out of their mouth. I love kids that speak somali but these two where in a next level lool... The I said " maxaa rabtaan horta aan idiin sheegee?" markaas bee iigu jawaabeen " waxaan rabnay biyaha ku jira dhaladaas (Ice Tea) iyo 4 bur (Donuts) oo wili kaas shukalaatada ahi kareemka dhexda ugaga jiro" in that moments I couldn't help but laugh out... I bought the food for the kids and asked them when they came to the country...

Lovely night for me to remember lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Kids are always blessing ..............

Morning peeps ...... I'm so sleepy that i pretended to be having a meeting, locked my door & got 10 minutes nap .... :D

Now i'm fully functioning .......... :D