Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Aaliyyah   

Resistance, you can send her a PM and bit*ch about me then, there is you opportunity.

Do you think you are so important that people want to sit and waste their time discussing you lol. Your comments are not that important I was just pointing out where you went wrong which you dont seem to see but going worse post after post and showing your true colors.

go and watch your game which you claim to be watching...

salaam

Juxa   

Azizah, seriously and in all honesty this is not something labo qof walaal ah ey isku qabtaan.

marka hala isku sabro baan idin dhihi lahaa, halkaa baana uga baxay.

serenity tons of things to do in NY, as this is not your first trip, we dont know what you already done in previous trips grrrrrrrrrrrrr

new york, new yorkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ( see a show yaa gabar, see a show)

NGONGE   

Serenity, go to somewhere in Europe. Barcelona is supposed to be nice this time of year. Plus, how far can one go if they only have five days?

Failing that. Go somewhere 'near' NY (what other countries are not that far from the US and the plane journey would not last for two days to get you to NY?).

Juxa   

alot can be done in 5 days provided aad kaligaa tahay and there is no package (wife/husband + kids) with you.

travel at night, you can sleep in the plane and will need max 3 hours top up once you arrive at your hotel.

plan things and tick it off list, book shows, sight seeing,restaurants, museums in advance, it saves time.

ma sii wadaaaaaaaaa

Ibtisam   

She has been to Barcelona already.

Serenity, go degmo (the Somali camp) for three days and sleep for the rest. :D

Ngonge you've been, where is your review?

AAliya, I'm bored with you, My true colours were never in doubt. I am going to let it be, because troll corner vibe is being affected.

Sorry trollers, I'm done.

Maybe I'm not clear (not sure why you're suggesting Europe or inside NY @ NG + Juxa).

I basically want to know where I can go NEAR NY, at most 2-4hrs flight and your case for why this place as opposed to another smile.gif . MN sounds nice, just because there are so many Somalis and qaraabo lagama waayayo.

Ibts - what are you doing later on? Waxaad u baahantahay in madaxa laguu salaaxo.

Ibtisam   

Serenity. I dont want in madax ley salaaxo (tomorrow?) I want to do something fun today, that requires more some energy. ?

Can't help, dont know America at all, and don't plan on visiting it ever.

I think I've figured why my mood has been taking a plunge, esp the last hour - notifications I'm getting about the game..

Japan has always been a pathetic team, lost most of their qualifying games and only made it past round 1 once in history! This is sad! So disappointed in the indomitable lions :S

NGONGE   

^^ Japan are defending with ten behind the ball at all times. Whenever the poor Cameroon midfielders have the ball and are trying to pass it forward they find their way blocked by a Honda, Toyota and bloody Nissan. I still think Cameroon may sneak a goal if they would only up their work rate for five minutes.

NGONGE   

^^ Not a chance. They have Germie playing for them and Rigbort Song (who is styling himself after the sphinx these days it seems). :D

North - Atlanta.. dont know a living soul (and not to sound racist or anything, but its a little too madow for my taste).

Next?

LOL@Honda, Toyota and Nissan :D:D .