Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Have people taken the day off to watch the footie? It didnt occur to me, so was feeling kinda bummed since yesterday. I got in this morning and saw a meeting invite from our manager (who is from SA) for an extended 'team' lunch in a restaurant with a huge screen ;) . Re-arranged everything else for the rest of the day. Sweet!

Here we go! Ale ale ale! Go go go!

SeeKer   

Serenity, WC fever caught you I see. Wish I took u up on that offer the other day. Just had a convo with a cuz who said he is going to be there for semis and finals :( Lucky bugger!

Seeker - that offer was wishful thinking. I'm glad you didnt take me up on it ;) .

But hey - think I'm gonna enjoy watching it from here with some serious fans too! So enjoy!

N.O.R.F   

Serenity, open a world cup troll thread. Don't worry it wont go on for 5 years and to 1000+ pages :D

NGONGE   

I am getting a Carl Lewis treadmill delivered this evening (it was a gift). Planning to watch the game as I run. :D

P.S.

Girls, if you must watch the world cup, can you please do so quietly.

SeeKer   

^Stuff it **quietly** :rolleyes:

Just hope u don't fall on ur face mesmerized by a tackle icon_razz.gif

SeeKer   

Lol and u want to tell me the good old Boys will play better this time around and not choke :D

NGONGE   

^^ Who, Mexico? It's not about them playing better, it's really about their opposition. Kubbada baro. :D

SeeKer   

looooooool.......No you owl not Mexico even though it shouldn't rank high in the hype charts it should draw some murmurs here and there. Kubbada baro kulaha.....I was captain of my soccer team when I was in high school icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ An American school's soccer team does not count as real football. You probably took corners with your hands. Kubbada baro.

NG - Did my comments from the other night hurt your feelings? (re: Carl Lewis treadmill) ;) . Whats your problem anyway? Maxaad noo patronize gareynasa?

North, I've passed that baton to Miss Ibtisam. She is the troll queen these days.

So guys - who are your top 5 teams that you SUPPORT. Mind you, there is a different between the teams you support and the teams you think will win.

SeeKer   

US, Holland, Spain, Slovenia and all African countries ( I choose to think of this as a category in its own )