Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Kool_Kat   

Ibti, here's an e-hug hun (holds breath, just incase Ibti is smelling like dadkee la joogto ayaamahaan)... :D Offended? C'mon, you know I was just pulling your qimaar...I actually think you're brave and strong to come out alive out of your situation, waa hore baan aniga oil-yada iyo biyaha isku qasi lahaa...Be safe!

raula   

OZ noma hizo mchonguano's ala..walahi imenijazz mazee..lol my sheng is dwindling redface.gif

nini imekukaliza 4th street lakini?? unauza bata icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif BTW last niendapo nairobi-i had to bring some safari boots-Bata- for someone ;) . and the is only one store left i believe in Easich-its i believe around 5th-4th street kule-mwenye duka anaitwa KARIUKI-i remember accent yake vividly :D It was absolutely necessary-and some blue band-otherwise-yani my trip would have been useless!.

Halafu, one of my swahili clients -akaniuliza..'Yani haukuleta ROIKO MCHUZI MIX?' :D

Oz   

Vile nilienda nairobi end of 09 nililala hoteli mmoja 4th street ya chini for few months room ya juu kabisa ( I could see the whole eastleigh what's happening). So nilipo ishi kule nilijuana na ma beste one by one, then for some reason walifikiri mi ni msee wa kisumu. Nikajiuliza how come they didn't pick up anything? Kumbe I spoke Swahili just like them (of course siku tweng) mavazi nimevaa kama hao, so it didn't matter to them. Pia walikua ni watu wanakazi and heshima pia wanayo.

Mimi naye sipendi watu wajua kwamba umetoka majuu sababu wata anza kuongeya nawewe in another tone, lakini wakifikiria we ni msee wa mtaani then mko the same. Lakini my childhood friends use to come pick me up, halafu wanasema eti Leo tunaenda roundi mwenda, nikauliza ndo nini? Wakasema usijali utajioneya. By midnight nilikuwa nalia kama mtoto nipelekeni hoteli yangu.

Kuna ngoma mmoja ya Nonini ina explain roundi mwenda maanake here it is;

Toka Nairobi kuna kitu tunaitanga roundi mwenda

Uliza mtu yeyote jo hii roundi huwanga tunaipenda

Saa nipe masikio yako tu hivi ntakueleza

Hii movie kwa kichwa yako tu hivi jo ntaitengeza

This program is suitable for persons over the age of 18

Hakuna cha ma-under 18 hapa

Over 21 strictly mzeya jo is the number

Unajikusanya mabeste kadhaa

Toothbrush usisahau nguo za kuvaa

Gari full tank mzeiya jaza ngata

Boot vile imejaa jo utadhani ni bar

Kama uko Uganda unaeza beba yako waragi

Kama uko Tanzania jo una yako konyagi

Kenya ni kings kapanda kusokota ******

Lakini make sure tu kila kitu unafanya ni kiasi :D

Kwahivyo hao mabeste wa 4th street walinichukua kama mmoja wao and it was fan, last day nilikua naondoka I told three of them kwamba am going back, WHAT!! Wapi wapi Kisumu. Lol.

N.O.R.F   

Afternoon all. Great weather in the UK maalmahan. This is when I miss blighty.

I need a holiday (not to UK though).

Juxa   

hi norf, i cant keep up with laheysto iyo waxla dhacay.

today my ignore button is on

N.O.R.F   

Cold day? I saw nothing but sunshine when watching the footy over the weekend.

Dubeey wa sidaad ku ogeed. Getting warm with too many nearly naked tourists.

Lately I'm definitely suffering from a serious bout of the monday blues, I've worked from home every monday for the last 3 mondays. I just cannot face the stress of it all after the weekend. I dont think the 'monday blues' is recognized as an ailment, but I'm a living proof it exists. I simply dont sleep well at all on a sunday, knowing all the stuff and deadlines to be met during the week. Then I hide from it all on a monday, reach the point of not caring that much by the end of monday and go into the office on tuesday just ok!

Anyway - this means I can troll for a little bit today. Maxaa cusub peeps?

North, what with the ambiguous rules in Dubai horta - arresting people for sneaky snogs, yet nearly naked tourists everywhere.

N.O.R.F   

^Is working from home a normal thing in your company?

Actually, come to think of it, thats what I'm doing myself today.