Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Troll, Shah and Sheeko

Cawaale   

^kheer ma jiraa Oday? marna out of order, marna will kick some %%%.. see wax u jiraan ninyow?

Cawaale   

Maxa jabay kulahaa? carabkaan thread-kii Somali 101 dib haloogu furo yaakhee..

Saba7 el fol ya rayes!

Juxa   

warheedhe fuulkan bes iska dheh, gaastariik haka qaadine

JB wuu nagu dul damaashadayaa ee iska dhaafa warkiisa

Ibtisam   

Howdy.

Got reall sick yesterday, I must have been throwing up or passed out, hotel clearners stole my Blackberry. Then they expected me to pay the bill, followd me all the way to the railway abusing and demanding, I told them I will pay them double if they give me my phone. They didnt, so left. Arrived at Banglore a while ago.

Juxa   

poor ibti, you need to lock your valuables and put the key on your neck.

be safe bal

B   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Howdy.

Got reall sick yesterday, I must have been throwing up or passed out, hotel clearners stole my Blackberry. Then they expected me to pay the bill, followd me all the way to the railway abusing and demanding, I told them I will pay them double if they give me my phone. They didnt, so left. Arrived at Banglore a while ago.

:D You deserved no less! Its karma!

Ibtisam   

^^Xaasid waxid,. But unlike you I did not cry about it or make a drama thread. I abused them, got my angry out and left.Inshallah health is from Allah and it shall follow. Stop hating, speaking of hating my talior thinks a la ii cawrye coz eyes follow me all the time everywhere- they dont see black ppl often

NGONGE   

^^ Who lied to you and told you that you're black? You are as Indian as any of them. :D

Ibtisam   

^^I was till they discovered whitening creams even in shampoos and vasline. :D Now I am black and they white

B   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^Xaasid waxid,. But unlike you I did not cry about it or make a drama thread. I abused them, got my angry out and left.Inshallah health is from Allah and it shall follow. Stop hating, speaking of hating my talior thinks a la ii cawrye coz eyes follow me all the time everywhere- they dont see black ppl often

Indians are passive and I bet you and your foul mouth must have scared them into submission!