Sign in to follow this  
Muhammad

a reminder for Ramadan -

So how come everyone is quick to bless this girl for killing herself over a rupee but then so quickly condemned a father's suicide for a son's right to asylum?

I think (and I never thought this day would come) that Castro has got a point here.

NGONGE   

It's because she's probably a child (assuming of course you didn't think of that already).

PS

That photo makes Castro look wiser than he really is. :D

Here is Johnny :cool:

MONKEY.GIF

NGONGE

I'd thought about that, but then again I also thought about the fact that suicide is suicide nevertheless. However, condemning a young kid to hell seems wrong, but what if she wasn't a young girl anymore, if you get what I mean.

She would constitute as an adult, no? Speculations, speculations, speculations.

P.S. Castro's pic reminds me of an old dugsi teacher I had. let's just say I have not so fond memories of a certain pool stick :D

P.S.II Athena, do share with us plz what you were so eager to delete.

Jacpher   

Sad story indeed. Waraa Castro, inanta yar maxaad naar ula aaday?

Allow Muslinka umuurahooda u sakhir, Anana na waafaji inaan wax la baxno bisha barakeysan.

Castro   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

That photo makes Castro look wiser than he really is.
:D

I couldn't decide which was more endearing, to be compared to a chimp (a primate, mind you) or NGONGE. All things considered, I'm opting for the former. For many here would need a few rounds of evolution before they even reach the primate stage. :D

Castro   

Originally posted by Ducaqabe:

Sad story indeed. Waraa Castro, inanta yar maxaad naar ula aaday?

Saaxib, anigoo dad ugu naxariis badan ayaa uga roon inay cid kale naarta geeyso. It was out of love, see.

Castro   

Originally posted by OneEightSeven:

I think (and I never thought this day would come) that Castro has got a point here.

I've always got a point, son. You just have to remove the anti-Castro shades that you, and many others, are wearing.

Kashafa   

^^ It seems to me that brother Ofleh-turned-Cooleh-turned-Fideltheoppositeofinfidel-turned-Castro, is coming down with a bad case of the persecution complex. Not at all, runtii.

Despite your unorthodox musings(which I get the feeling is written more for shock value/get-people-to-think than actual belief in it), you're actually 'cool' :cool: . Just be gracious enough to accept a furious tongue-lashing every now and then when you let rip another Whoppper. Comes with the territory.

P.S. Heads up, the position of resident whipping boy is still open on SOL. :D

Foxy   

I fail to see the connection between the suicide and the ramadan.......

I think the ramadan being around the corner publicity is over done in SOL....so far there were more than a few threads dedicated to it and yes we get the message, But No need to tie its knots to sad stories or why such and such person committed what ever they did.........

cheers

Muhammad   

Foxy, sorry to have 'wasted' your time, next time it may be better if you don't click on the next 'Ramadan' thread. or maybe you just can't resist it? :D

peace