Sign in to follow this  
Legend of Zu

The Somali of the Year!

Jacpher   

Hambalyo Lee.

He's not just any Cadaan out there. He's Canadian Cadaan, cool at that, Michael J Fox, Jim Carrey & the coolest Canadian actor on TV, William Shatner. What's that Canadian hosting the Jeopardy?

On a serious note. You're snitching them girls left and right. I knew this hot chick dumped a friend of mine for Cadaan. Maxaad ku akhrisaan? Wanna share the afareey?

Originally posted by Jimcaale:

Hambalyo Lee.

He's not just any Cadaan out there. He's Canadian Cadaan, cool at that, Michael J Fox, Jim Carrey & the coolest Canadian actor on TV, William Shatner. What's that Canadian hosting the Jeopardy?

On a serious note. You're snitching them girls left and right. I knew this hot chick dumped a friend of mine for Cadaan. Maxaad ku akhrisaan? Wanna share the afareey?

Alex Trebek?

I think,in all fairness, Canadians are the cooler than Americans. Even the Faraxs & Halimos,there is an aura of sophisticatedness in Canadians. smile.gif

Ismahaan   

As-Salamu `alaykum

I tho cadan was a Somali cadan man lols. So you are irish gentlemen www masha allah. I have lots of irish converted friends. In my opinion and from what I know about arish people, they are extremely mannerly and lovely. Having said that, I have been reading a lot of your answers to the different posts in SOL and I must say you are a very wise and intelligent brother masha allah. Congratulation you are now officially Somali citizen.

Keep the good job you are doing bro, may allah bless ya smile.gif

Faheema.   

Zu Where is his Baasaboor dee? I hear you can get an electronic one nowadays. Make it official nooh :D

Cadaan demand your somali rights, tell him hadal haan ma buuxsho ee give me something tangible, I want my baasaboor dhe smile.gif

Farax Brown cadaan fooqal cadaan, ice fishing kuye. maxaa kuu hadhay, an attempt to trek to the North Pole :D

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Cadaan:

I can't say I'm a true Somali because I still don't know the language fluently
, so I still look like a fool while I'm in the Somali restaurant staring at the wall while the guys beside me are talking a mile a minute. But I definitely learned a lot over the years about Somalia, it's people and it's culture and keep learning. It's also kinda funny how I teach people from other countries about Somali culture as well. But someday insha Allah I'll learn the language and it'll be all good.

Waryaa Liibaanoow, I can sing the Canadian anthem in english and french, and no, you're not hearing me sing :D but I know it. So, untill you recite the Somali national anthem both in Af-reer xamar and Af-reer waqoonyi you're not fully a Somali. There should be no if's and's or but's about that one. [Hurry before Serenity beats you to it]

^^^^ Actually alot of the folks in here will struggle with that, So you don't want to make that a condition to his Somaliness.

Serenity is not Somaliyad anymore - I have revoked her citizen ship; Since I heard the rumours she is related to Bush. :D

Cheers

Originally posted by Willamina:

[QB]
Zu
Where is his Baasaboor dee? I hear you can get an electronic one nowadays. Make it official nooh
:D

Until we get a proper working passport!

Cheers

Nephissa   

Dameertaas iga daa. Someone needs to slap Somalinimo into her. I would not give up being a Somali for all of the money in the world.... yes I actually mean that :D . You could not pay me enough money to make me an American or anything else to that matter. Take that Serenity aka I-wanna-be-American. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

LOZ,Under what capacity,did you give out this award? This is how dictators are made, Yaad la tashatay markaad ninkaan ajnabiga ah Somali ka dhigtay?

Calaacalka dhaaf waryaahe ee ninka u tahniyadeey! waa ku sidee!

Cheers

LoL @ baasboor. Willamina, I only just recently realised who you were! The name change got me.

Cadaan, congrats on the award. You're probably more Somali than many here!

Che - Was that necessary?

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Dameertaas iga daa. Someone needs to slap Somalinimo into her. I would not give up being a Somali for all of the money in the world.... yes I actually mean that
. You could not pay me enough money to make me an American or anything else to that matter. Take that Serenity aka I-wanna-be-American. :rolleyes:

Says the woman who proudly flaunts her American passport and consistently reminds us of all the 'freedom' her adopted country has given her and how she has no intention of leaving there. Hypocrisy or what?!

p.s. Dameer? *ME*?! :mad:

p.s.s. I do know how to sing the Somali national anthem ;)

Legend, you cant revoke my citizenship. I may not want to be Somali, but I am...

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

quote:Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

LOZ,Under what capacity,did you give out this award? This is how dictators are made, Yaad la tashatay markaad ninkaan ajnabiga ah Somali ka dhigtay?

Calaacalka dhaaf waryaahe ee ninka u tahniyadeey! waa ku sidee!

Cheers
War dee ma qasab baa? smile.gif

Farax Brown cadaan fooqal cadaan, ice fishing kuye. maxaa kuu hadhay, an attempt to trek to the North Pole

I am not a doqon,ma anaa falan markaan northpoleka ka dhacayo? Laakin,seriously folks,Yall need to try ice fishing and winter sports in general. I am looking forward to skying. *waa markaan jajabi lahaa* icon_razz.gif

Baluug   

LOL You know you've made it in this world when you've been compared to William Shatner. I'm a rock.....it......man!!