Sign in to follow this  
Showqi

Scam artist

Showqi   

Today I received email from Ghana. They are trying to scam me. Waa tuugo,,, :D Emailkii waatan:

US AMBASSADOR TO GHANA

11 OSU ROAD GHANA

ACCRA, GHANA

ATTN:

I SHALL BE COMING TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR AN OFFICIAL MEETING ON MONDAY AND I WILL BE BRINGING YOUR FUNDS OF $3.5M ALONG WITH ME BUT THIS TIME I WILL NOT GO THROUGH CUSTOMS BECAUSE AS AN AMBASSADOR TO GHANA, I AM A US GOVERNMENT AGENT AND I HAVE THE VETO POWER TO GO THROUGH CUSTOMS. AS SOON AS I AM THROUGH WITH THE MEETING I SHALL THEN PROCEED TO YOUR ADDRESS. (SEND YOUR CELL PHONE NUMBER AND THE ADDRESS WHERE YOU WANT ME TO BRING THE PACKAGE).

YOU HAVE REALLY PAID SO MUCH IN THIS DELIVERY THAT MAKES ME WONDER. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY PERSON BECAUSE I SHALL BE BRINGING IT MYSELF AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

YOUR PACKAGE($3.5M) MUST BE REGISTERED AS AN AMBASSADORIAL PACKAGE FOR ME TO DEFEAT ALL ODDS AND THE COST OF REGISTERING IT IS $55.THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN THE NEXT 50 HOURS VIA WESTERN UNION SO THAT ALL NECESSARY ARRANGEMENT CAN BE MADE BEFORE TIME WILL BE AGAINST US.

SEND THE FEE VIA MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER PAYMENT INFORMATION STATED BELOW:

RECEIVER'S NAME: COLLINS NSIA FEEHI

ADDRESS: GHANA/ACCRA

TEXT QUESTION: GOD IS

ANSWER: GOOD

AMOUNT:$55

AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE FEE MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME THE PAYMENT INFORMATION.

MY FLIGHT IS SUNDAY AND I EXPECT YOU TO COMPLY BEFORE THEN SO THAT THE DELIVERY CAN BE COMPLETED. IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY, THEN IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PACKAGE

REGARDS

AMBASSADOR ROBIN RENEE SANDERS.

Kool_Kat   

Bal ana ila aragt tan aan maanta helay:

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER INC.

Dear Valued Client,

We officially write you this mail as a result of our just concluded findings regarding you and the Fraudsters who victimized you as they in return ripped you off your hard earned money as a result of false promises that you do have some fund with them, however, we have partially and unknowingly been in line to have helped you remit your fund to this Fraudsters without due investigation which at most times are not appreciated by most of our Customers who intend to send money abroad, but yet, we still accept the fault as it is our duty to be interested in the safety of our patronizing Customers which you happen to be one of them.

The Global Crime Fighting Committee along with Money Transfer Companies, which also included Money Gram (MG) had instructed that this process of Reparation be carried out to all Victims, as a medium of showing how much we care about you and feel concerned and pity for your great lost. To this extent, we have been mandated to pay you the sum of $500,000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only), which is intended to be sent to you via Western Union on a daily basis of $15,000 for a whole month till the total fees, is remitted. For further enquiry, you are advised to respond to this maPlease to help us issue this payment to you, we urge that you detail us with your Pick-up details such as;

Receiver's Full Names

Receiver's Full Address

Receiver's Direct Phone Number

Receiver's Country

Receiver's Occupation

This data's are needed because we need to have them filed and also to have it presented to the Global Crime Fighting Committee for confirmation of Reparation. Please after this, we'll urge you to be very careful when dealing with people you have never met and be conscious of letting out your hard earned money too., As we hope and pray that you'll learn from your mistakes and seize to fall into such trap with your Reparation Prize, however, kindly contact the below person who is in position to release your payment to you.

MR STEVE REED

Transfer Department Malaysia

E-mail:(stevereed@info.al)

Tel: +60102635387

This Reparation prize valued at $500,000.00 only attracts the sum of $350 to be paid as the dispensation fees, once this is received, there shall be no further demands from you, and that will be all you need do to get you fund along with the required information above. NB: Please be informed that this is no kind of a joke, and that this mail is only and strictly intended to those who are willing to be compensated as we do not hope to get response if you are not ready to ad held to this processing as been stipulated by the Western Union Board of Directives. So, be advised to response back with the perspective of sending down your details and be prepared to settle the processing cost, for without this, your mail will not be treated.

Sincerely,

Dr. Emmanuel Kut.

Western Union Dept.

Washington, U.S.A.

IYAAH!!!

Hi,

We discovered that your father Mr.Daniel Mitchell. Has be convicted by court, to spend 13 years in jail for violation of law on drug trafficking. Since we can not reach him on phone or mail. We decided to pick up your E- Mail address from the share agreement form that was fill by your father and E-Mail you, on the blow informations. Your father is our biggest shareholder in our company.

The agreement that your father had with us. Inculd that when ever we discovered that we can not reach him for a long time, we should contact you and send his share profit benefit rate of $12.8 million dollars to your account including, his $28 Billion Dollars, he used in buying his share from the company.

There is a petroleum crisis in the country and skocks markets exchange rate has drop. So we are selling off our oil and gas multi billion limited company to foreigners in four months time.

From this moment on, your father 30.5 per cent share profit with the company, will stop runing and the $28 Billion Dollars, he used in buying his share will be return back to you including his $12.8 Million Dollars share benefit profit.

But first, we are sending you his first share annual profit rate of $12.8 Million Dollars share benefit profit to you in two days time, to your bank account. Please advice us on how you want us to send the $12.8 Million Dollars to you. Kindly let us know fast and now

BEST REGARDS

T&B PETROLEUM LIMITED.

Ismahaan   

Funny scam I got in the mail today: smile.gif

Hello, Permit me to inform you of my desire of going into business relationship with you, I know this message will sounds very strange to you, but I have no choice than to risk my life to choose a stranger like you I have never seen before. We leave in a global world today, and with the help of internet technology one can easily communicate with one another all around the world without knowing him or she in person, what matters will be the trust and the Information’s you got about the person. In this case we can understand our self and work like one family.

Please, I don’t want you to feel embrace by receiving such message from someone you have not seen before, but my dear, such is life some time in life things works in a way we never expected.

I will go ahead by informing you that in my account department of the bank of Africa Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso I discovered an abandoned sum of US$18 Million dollars in an account that belongs to one of the foreign customer here in my bank that died in a plane crash that almost took the whole life of the passengers on board. Right now as I am sending this message to you, my bank is expecting any of his family member who will come for the claim of this fund, but since then all proved abortive. And that’s my reason of contacting you. I need your total cooperation to execute this deal. You’re in good position to claim this fund because I will furnish you with the accurate information’s concerning the decease and the fund. You may decide to claim this fund by bank transfer as well as claiming it in case, that is to say coming down here after you have applied to the bank as the next of kin to the deceased fund.

Please my dear I assure you that this transaction is 100% free risk, as long as you will follow my instructions, do not allow this great opportunity to skip away from us because of your ignorance when you receive this message. You will have 30% of the fund while 60% will be for me and 10% will be for any expenses that may occur if.

Regards, Mr. Rishel Zongo

:rolleyes:

Showqi   

Dadkan horta ma quustaan miyaa! 2011 aa lagu jiraa markasay rabaan in ay beenbeentaan lacag iiga qadaan. Bal fiiri waxay soo qoreen:

Citibank Groups Nigeria

Address:27 Kofo Abayomi Street

Victoria Island,Lagos-Nigeria

Tel +2348022500557

Swift:CITNG28X82

Attention: Sir/Madam.

This is to Inform you that ATM Card Number:(4278763100030014) worth USD$2.5Million has been accredited to your favor, you are to contact Mr. Frank Walker on (frankwalker12@w.cn) with the following information below.

1.Your full Name.

2.Your Mobile Phone and fax number.

3.Your Delivery address where you want the card to be sent to.

4.Your Age, Sex and Occupation.

5.Your Next of Kin.

Regards

Mr. James Hay

Customer Unit

Citibank Groups Nigeria

Aaliyyah   

^lool were u tempted to send ur info :P

Please, I don’t want you to feel embrace by receiving such message from someone you have not seen before, but my dear, such is life some time in life things works in a way we never expected.

LOL Ismahan..

Send them the information of your local FBI agent whose names and address are readily available. The looks on the fraudster and the agent will be priceless once they find out what happen. Make sure nothing could be traced back to you.

Showqi   

Aaliyyah, Haa dee. For 2.5 Million USD I will send you my Info iyo babuurkeyga qanaxa ahba. Waxaas oo lacag ah ma wax aan damac kaa gelin baa.

wyre   

Aniga iyadoo sawir la socdo bey ii soo direen gabar yarey Ethiopian baan ehe leh aabahey dowlada baa dishe senegal baan qaxooti ku nahay lacag intaas baa aabehey bangiga ugu jirto hunu hunu hana hana this is shyt:p

Aaliyyah   

lol@ wrye..I have received emails similar to the one Showqi got. But, yours is unique loool (are u sure it wasnt someone u know whose messing with ur head lol)