Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

Must be because of low intelligence.

Peacenow   

I have finally come to the conclusion, that the constant cycle of violence and blood-letting that is engulfing us. Must be as a consequence of low intelligence. I don't see any other reason for this present state of affairs. People being carried in donkey carts. While places like Singapore have progressed to unbelievable success.

Why are we so wretched, so pitiful as compared to others.

Nowhere else in Africa is so far behind, let alone the world as Somalia.

Even, if god forbid, they ever get this sorted, the state will need sustained growth of decades just to reach the level of developed countries today. Let alone where they will be in the same cycle, hence.

Norway has a per capita income of $90,000. $90,000!!!! today.

All that it has fish and oil. Somalia has fish and probably oil too. But you get the point.

What is the cause of this astounding failure and shame?

I have come to the conclusion of low I.Q levels.

http://www.economist.com/theworldin/forecasts/COUNTRY_PAGES_2008.pdf

I have been emphasizing this theory since 1992. And someone finally puts into words, god bless you peacenow.

The only way that the Somali republic can advance is if the camel molesting stops and the violence is minimized to 400 deaths per day instead of the current 3,500 per minute.

Insha Allah, in time, Somalia will join the developed countries list (year 3028)

Castro   

Originally posted by peacenow:

What is the cause of this astounding failure and shame?

Peacenow, history is much longer than the past 30 years.

To answer your question, most of our current ills can be traced to one or more (or combinations) of the following: Qaad, Qabiil and Abyssinia.

Over-used Qaat which is also ethopia's own produce and major import to somalia, creating abject poverty, that aslo creating rivalary and who will control what resources.

Ethopia just came in now as multi- headed hydra, as Drug/aids/Qaad pushers, getting rich and grabbing any money, on the otherside it's capret-bombing some somalis, militarly crashing those in the capital in a show of force, and smiling for some others , the fox was in the chicken house for a long time. the final collapse is just in the air.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Sharmarkee:

Ethopia just came in now as multi- headed hydra, as Drug/aids/Qaad pushers, getting rich and grabbing any money, on the otherside it's capret-bombing
some somalis

^ :rolleyes: .

Diagnosing the ills of Somalia in terms of intelligence is at best unhelpful. The type of intelligence that is important in one society or situation is not necessarily as important in another, but all should be valued for their own sake me thinks. Right now Somalia is locked in Qabiil misery. I think that if you're being attacked on all fronts and suffering the ravages of war, you're not going to care to much about delivering goods like education, health and wealth. Somalis need these. If we get them, then, in time, we'll rise to the levels seen in the developed world.