Sign in to follow this  
Curly

London Nomads

Samafal   

Good to know most of the London Nomads are safe and well, We pray for our sister diamnete a speedy recovery Inshallah.

dawoco   

Allah Diamante caafimaad siiyo, i'm sad she was caught up in today's blasts.

I'm jst shaken by what happened, but otherwise i'm fine.

I'm glad most nomads have escaped unharmed.

Pucca   

good to hear foxy, i pray diamante gets well.

i wish all london nomads well..god bless.

Pacifist   

I hope all of londons folks are safe and sound. Already heard of some of the sol nomads are oky and there other I hope yoll is fine. Inshallah I hope Diamante is recovering, Will remember her in my prayers.

anybody heard from Fariid yet?

Juxa   

salaams all, specially my london daris.

i was so relieved most of you have signed in the are all ok, alxamdulilah.

pls those of you that can, try to locate diamante and her family, i hope she is doing ok, i am sure no one can move around the city yet.

i am so relieved, eebaa mahad leh.

thanks to sue, con, zeph, yac, for letting us know.

bilan   

ya Allah,i am so shocked to hear about diamente, may allah gave her speed recovery,and plaese those of you who know,could you please call her family,and keep us updated.

shidaye   

Originally posted by BOB:

Salama Caleykum,

I just received an e-mail from someone who said was our dear friend Diamante's cousin and unfortunately Diamante is said to be among those who got hurt and her condition is very critical so please make dua for her and I urge those of you in London to find out about her conditions and pay her a visit at the hospital Insha Allah.

أسئلك يا رب العالمين بأسمائك :

الله | الرحمن | الرحيم | الملك | القدوس | السلام | المؤمن | المهيمن | العزيز | الجبار | المتكبر | الخالق | البارئ | المصور | الغÙار | القهار | الوهاب | الرزاق | الÙتاح | العليم | القابض | الباسط | الخاÙض | الراÙع | المعز | المذل | السميع | البصير | الحكم | العدل | اللطي٠| الخبير | الحليم | العظيم | الغÙور | الشكور | العلي | الكبير | الحÙيظ | المقيت | الحسيب | الجليل | الكريم | الرقيب | المجيب | الواسع | الحكيم | الودود | المجيد | الباعث | الشهيد | الحق | الوكيل | القوي | المتين | الولي | الحميد | المحصي | المبدئ | المعيد ا المحيي | المميت | الحي | القيوم | الواجد | الماجد | الواحد | الأحد | الصمد | القادر | المقتدر | المقدم | المؤخر | الأول | الآخر | الظاهر | الباطن | الوالي | المتعالي | البر | التواب | المنتقم | العÙÙˆ | الرءو٠| مالك الملك | ذو الجلال والإكرام | المقسط | الجامع |الغني | المغني | المانع | الضار | الناÙع | النور | الهادي | البديع | الباقي | الوارث | الرشيد | الصبور |

أن تشÙÙŠ أختنا من مرضها وأن تشÙÙŠ سائر المسلمين

لسلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاتة

- كان النبى صلى الله علية وسلم إذا دخل على مريض يعودة قال:- ( لا بأس طهور إن شاء الله )

ويا ريت ترسل لصاحبة المرض ايميل تقولة Ùية

- ((ما من عبد مسلم يعود مريضا لم يحضر أجلة Ùيقول سبع مرات: أسأل الله العظيم رب العرش العظيم أن يشÙيك إلا عوÙÙ‰ )

أمــيــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــن

nafta   

glad to hear most of you are doing good alxamdulilaah. sad to hear about d, will definitly make a prayer for her

for those who asked for my whereabouts, i'm alright. i'm not a londoner but somehow this incidents makes you one. deepest sympathy to all of those who lost their loved ones or are injured themselves.

ilahey caafimaad haa na wado siiyo, amiin

I was out of town during the 4th of july holiday and I just got back. Wow! This is so shocking! My mind started racing. Names of beloved London nomads keep racing in my mind: Dawaco, Juxa, Pacifist, Barwaaqo, Athena, Jamaal, Sophist, Curly Sue, Ngonge, Cawo, northerner, aaminh, Shujui, Yacqoub,Viking and many many more. shocking!

Boy..all hamdu lillah you are not harmed.

As for sister Diamante may allah ease her pain and speed her recovery …Amiin yaa allah!