Sign in to follow this  
Curly

London Nomads

Curly   

^^^^ameen

It's good to hear sophist, nafta and dacawo are all well.

But diamante I hope you get well soon dear inshallah, I'll definately be thinking about you during this strange time.

Shujui, Jamal , Yacqoub and Viking all well and sound, prayers with Diamante with gods will she will recover swiftly Ilaahay caafimaad ha siiyo ..

Conspiracy, glad ur ok too. Good to know that those nomads are fine.

But I'm wondering about Thierry? Has anyone heard from him? I haven't been able to get through to him on his phone.

Baashi   

How serious Bob? My thoughts and prayers are with our sis Diamente. May Allah's raxmah be with her.

BOB   

Brother Baashi,

I can't exactly confirm how serious she is but the person who sent me the e-mail said her condition remains "Very Critical" and she went on to say that she sent an e-mail to all the people in her (Diamante) msn list.

There must be at least some one among us who knows Diamante personally so I think those of you in London get on the phone and start calling people and find out about her please.

Thanks in advance.

Peace,Love & Unity.

BOB, why dont send the person an email back am sure she will respond if you link this page to her[him].

And if anyone has recieved such an email,could you please do so.

BOB   

Brother..i did just that hours ago and i am still waiting for her to reply..so i will let you all know her latest condition Insha Allah...but i pray we find some one who knows her personally Insha Allah.

Peace,Love & Unity.