Sign in to follow this  
Xalimo Sacdiyo

Pay back is a....

Hi ladies (this is my first main post--i feel like a kid with training wheels) :D

So with Ramadan around the corner....any lazy women like myself...paying back their days at the last minute :(

Every year a tell myself: "okay Xalimo Sacdiyo...payback your days right after Eid is over".....

And every year i end up saying: "ohhh shiddh...Ramadan is coming...payback time!"

Anywhoo--for all you sisters...who put us to shame and actually fast on time....well go away!

.....I kid--stay--help me out buhhlease.

Aaliyyah   

^ am usually in the same situation as yourself and I end up fasting few weeks before Ramadaan. So, nothing wrong with it. Just make sure you do it.

wa salaam

nuune   

^^^ waa hawlaha dumarka ayaan filayaa, iyo maalmaha qallada lagu leeyahy ee soonka sidaan u fahmey, sababtoo ah they miss maalmo badan oo soonka ah due to whatever reasons smile.gif

Pucca   

^its because God loves us.

making up days eh...um jeez, im going to start making them up this year inshallah. I've never made up any before...terrible stuff but honest, i forget!

Zash   

Alhamdullilah i paid back everything immediately after ramadhan plus the six shawaal. I made it a habit for three years now. You can repay your days when everyonelse is fasting the six shawaal so you dont feel odd. Good luck n will be praying for ya all...Inshaallah